Innocean Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Innocean

2.8

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA).

Interview

I interviewed years ago with 5 people at once, the management was much better and it was a fairly organized interview with great questions on my experience, and how I would handle specific issues. Later I had another interview with an executive that couldn't make the first interview. They made the offer and I had additional questions about the agency and my role so HR set up a call with the COO and we chatted for about an hour. I accepted the offer and the rest was smooth. Don't know how they handle this now. The place has taken a massive decline.

Negotiation

They essentially wanted pay stubbs from my last job which seemed strange. I didn't provide as the position was different and I wanted to be compensated for the job I was being hired for not a job which wasn't relevant. There was a little push back but they made an offer anyway based on a range I gave them.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Quick and to the point - good questions. Good interaction. They were prepared and on time. It was a lot shorter than I thought but at the same time seemed to go quickly.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a project that went well and why?   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick and to the point. They asked me my knowledge, what i can do, what i could bring to the table. Everything led to the idea that i was a top priority candidate and possible immediate hire.. Two days later i got an offer to join. I asked the recruiting company that i would take the weekend to decide as i had already set up another interview before getting the offer. I canceled the other interview on friday before weekend and accepted the offered the same day from Innocean before the weekend. I'm not sure what was talked between agency and Innocean, but Innocean did not answer my calls, nor the agency all day on Monday. It wasn't until Monday afternoon that agency told me they hired someone else after i had accepted their offer. Now im out of a job and looking for work because Innocean didn't come clean with what happened. It's too bad.

Interview Questions

• They asked how a web browser page can be tested? They asked what Jira is and what i can do with it.   Answer Question

BA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Innocean.

Interview

One on one. Lovely manager.

Was told by HR that I should be expecting an offer letter for the full time position within a few days but didn’t hear back even when I followed up.
    A few months later I received a standard automated email that the freelance position had been filled.

Project Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was handled very well. HR and the project management team reached out quickly to schedule follow up interviews.
    Interview process began with a phone interview with HR, then a group interview was scheduled, and finally an interview with a superior within the company.

Freelance Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I received an email within a couple of hours after submitting my resume via LinkedIn. I was able to have a phone interview the next day. A week later, I met face to face with the director of the team.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with database management?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Innocean (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2017.

Interview

resume->onsite test->team interview -> management team interview -> English interview.
    They require cover letter and resume, after the resume screen, test date is sent to your e-mail. After you pass the test, you get invited for a team interview, followed by management interview and english interview.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Innocean (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Lasted about 10 minutes -- the manager asked basically no relevant questions. I probably should have asked more questions, as this job turned into a nightmare. The manager who hired me was acting as the PM at the time, and was way in over his head. That might have been a first clue to run for the hills.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in the digital industry?   1 Answer

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Innocean (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

Standard Agency interview, meeting your supervisor, Meting an Exec and then Meeting the CEO or EVP before landing an offer. They like smart people with Agency accumen.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about working for a client that owns your company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negociations came through a Headhunter.

See What Innocean Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Pros: “Our “C-Suite” is blind, and its under-qualified, over-paid cronies are blind too. It’s convenient to manage an agency with impaired vision, easier to ignore the real issues. This blindness...”“Our “C-Suite” is blind, and its under-qualified, over-paid cronies are blind too. It’s convenient to manage an agency with impaired vision, easier to ignore the real issues. This blindness causes the “fearless leaders” to try and sell the rest of the company a culture and vision that is a farce. The occasional party is nice, but merely used as a band-aid to what is really happening. The leadership mess is a shame, because there are some really good, passionate and hardworking people at Innocean.” – Full Review