Innocean QA Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick and to the point. They asked me my knowledge, what i can do, what i could bring to the table. Everything led to the idea that i was a top priority candidate and possible immediate hire.. Two days later i got an offer to join. I asked the recruiting company that i would take the weekend to decide as i had already set up another interview before getting the offer. I canceled the other interview on friday before weekend and accepted the offered the same day from Innocean before the weekend. I'm not sure what was talked between agency and Innocean, but Innocean did not answer my calls, nor the agency all day on Monday. It wasn't until Monday afternoon that agency told me they hired someone else after i had accepted their offer. Now im out of a job and looking for work because Innocean didn't come clean with what happened. It's too bad.

Interview Questions

• They asked how a web browser page can be tested? They asked what Jira is and what i can do with it.   Answer Question