Innofied Solution Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Innofied Solution Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Innofied Solution

3.8

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innofied Solution (Calcutta, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

There are 3 rounds..
1.Aptitude test -this round is not so easy.apti questions are mainly based on depth of mathematics.nd number of logical questions are more.so prepared logical part also from any standard book(r.s.agrwl)
Out of 75,this round cleared only 15 candidates.

2.Programming -this is very tough.according to myself,at first read the questions very carefully and try to understand the meaning properly.There are mainly questions.if u'll answered one question properly then i think you'll be selected for next round.u can use any language(c,java,php).
This round cleared only 3 Candidates.
3.P.I- this round consist of h.r questions nd technical questions.h.r questions are very minimal.they mainly watched your technical skill.my interview was going on 5:1.this was my first interview,so I was very much nervous but they helped me a lot.i didn't give the answer properly of every question but I tried to understand the answer what i know actually.nd they asked questions from basic level but in depth.
So,after this round,two candidates finally selected.and I'm happy dat I'm one of them.

All the best .believe in yourself and then the day'll be yours.

Interview Questions

• HR-About yourself,hobbies,dreams,strength ,weakness,asked from cv.so prepared well about those things which you'll mentioned in your cv.

TECHNICAL -subject which mentioned in cv,final year project,training topics.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Innofied Solution

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Innofied Solution (Kolkata (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

There are 3 rounds..
    1. Aptitude test - This round is not so easy. Aptitude questions are mainly based on depth of mathematics and number of logical questions are more. So prepared logical part also from any standard book (Arun Sharma).
    I have selected for the second round.
    2. Programming - This part is easy for me as well as tough who does not know the proper programming logic. ­At first I read the questions very carefully and try to understand the meaning properly.There are mainly two questions. First I answered second question and attempted the second question. I enjoy this test.
    Finally selected for the 3rd and final round.
    3. Technical and HR - They mainly watched my technical skill. My interview was going on 3:1. This was my first interview that I have ever faced first time. Initially, they asked me the question like self intro, hobby, then in technical, asked me to describe the project whatever I have don in my academic career. I tell them. I really enjoy that session. Even I did not nervous. They helped me a lot when I am stuck in one point. I didn't give the answer properly of every question but I tried to understand the answer what I know actually and they asked questions from basic level but in depth. H.R questions are very minimal.
    So, after this round, finally selected and I'm very happy for clearing all the round.

All the best. Believe in yourself and if you are passionate about your career and know the programming style, then obviously you can crack the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innofied Solution (Kolkata (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Aptitude, Programming test, PI. Simple process. Aptitude - Accuracy and precision; Programming test - Skill and logic ; PI - Basic Knowledge. The main thing is your programming skills, from the very fast day you have to work in client projects, so you can guess what they can expect from you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good, Fill free to tell every thing you know, you feel to say, don't hold back.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innofied Solution (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

The interview process is tough. Basically, you should have clear basic knowledge of what you know.
    There are mainly 3 rounds,
    1. aptitude round (level medium)
    2. coding round (level hard)
    3. interview round (level medium)

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innofied Solution (Kolkata (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

The Interview process is really tough. At first aptitude round will be there. After clearing that round you have to give a programming test. This stage is really tough. At last you have to give PI