Innosight Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Innosight.

Interview

I applied through the internal referral, and got my first phone interview scheduled within a week. I had a phone call interview with a consultant there, not the HR team.

Interview Questions

• Market entry strategy for a medical startup (although the interviewer didn't mention the name of the company, the related project is introduced as a case study on their website.)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Innosight

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Innosight in October 2014.

Interview

The first interview was split 50/50 between case and behavioral. The 30 minute case interview asked for you to make a recommendation after analyzing the client problem. The interviewer seemed more interested in the problem-solving process and questions asked than the solution or specific concepts explored. They offered lots of information to help with the case and mostly allowed me to drive the discussion. The behavioral interview was 30 minutes with a different member of the company. They wanted to know about my specific interest in consulting and the company. Lastly they had me do an activity and asked what I thought its significance might be in the context of their practice. Both interviewers were very kind and supportive, continuing to live up to the reputation that the people are great to work with and have a love for learning. This is just the first interview, then you may be invited to a day-long interview at their office. That interview determines whether or not an offer is extended.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself that we would not know from your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The process is not yet complete, but from the initial interview I have gotten invited to the "super day" which is a day-long interview at their office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Babson Park, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Innosight (Babson Park, MA).

Interview

It was an OCR interview. The first 30 min interview was a fit interview, asking about your ideas for innovation and how you would go about solving large problems.

The second interview was a case where they gave you extremely limited information and wanted you to come up with solutions more than how you would go about solving the problem.

Interview Questions

• They gave you a 3D puzzle to attempt.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Innosight (Lexington, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through school career center website and received an email from the recruiting manager a few weeks later. I had two phone interviews and a 5 hour case interview (involved working with another candidate interviewing for a different position--Associate) at the office that reflected the project progression at Innosight.

Interview Questions

• I received a deck to look through and prepare thoughts on before actually presenting recommendations during the interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Innosight (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was first contacted for a phone screening, which took about 30 minutes. I had two more 30-45 min. phone interviews which were part case, part fit. I was told by an employee I knew at the firm not to prepare very structured responses or use specific frameworks (think Case in Point). The case on the first interview was about a company trying to test a new idea very quickly and for very little money and how they should go about it. The second interview was about a more traditional healthcare case, and I did feel that being more familiar with traditional frameworks was what they were expecting.