Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada

Summer CoOp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was with a panel of 2 people. They were interviewing 9 others. They only asked two questions, see below. Then they talked about themselves. Very short interview, 15 minutes total. Other peers had the same experience. I felt disrespected with such a short interview.

Interview Questions

• What are the priorities of the department? how have they changed with the new government?   1 Answer

Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

No questions, asked basic mathematical skill testing questions, very easy going. also asked about schooling and experienced followed by a tour of the facility. total time was 2 hours. received a call 2 hours afer the interview discussing my offer, which was sent after a backcheck.

Interview Questions

Patent Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

Simple. Most managers in the federal government are HR whipped so they just stick to the script.