Innovative Artists Talent & Literary Agency Mailroom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Innovative Artists Talent & Literary Agency Mailroom Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Innovative Artists Talent & Literary Agency

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Mailroom Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innovative Artists Talent & Literary Agency.

Interview

Took everything in me to not get up in the middle of the interview and leave. I was treated very rudely by the person interviewing me. Had to repeat my questions about the position and company because the interviewer was not listening to me as I spoke.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Innovative Artists Talent & Literary Agency

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Innovative Artists Talent & Literary Agency (Santa Monica, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I sent in an email to the listed email address on their website saying that I was very interested in a Mailroom position at Innovative. The following day HR emailed me and had me come in for an interview. She was very friendly, helpful, and genuinely seemed interested in what I had to say. She then brought in the Mailroom Supervisor who I spoke with a little more about the position. He was very friendly as well. That following week I received an offer, which I accepted. They communicated with me through out the whole process, which was a relief compared to other places that I had interviewed with.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Innovative Artists Talent & Literary Agency (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was simple and comfortable. I described some past experiences and future goals. I was then told about the position and its duties. Overall, great interview experience in a welcoming environment.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Innovative Artists Talent & Literary Agency (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

A very simple and straightforward process. I sent in my resume via email and was contacted the next day. Had two separate interviews— one with HR, one with the mailroom supervisor— and both made me feel comfortable and excited about Innovative. I was given an offer almost immediately after my second interview and accepted. As long as you come in prepared (research the company and know what you want) and are confident, the interview should be a positive experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innovative Artists Talent & Literary Agency (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied to the Mailroom position, which I found on EntertainmentCareers.net, in the beginning of August. A woman from HR called me to schedule an interview at the beginning of October. From what I could observe of the employees, it seemed that the office had a relatively casual, hipster-like dress code . I interviewed with the HR woman in her office. She described what the company did, its structure, how advancement works, and the duties of the position. She told me how the mailroom position is where everyone starts, and, after a few more levels, eventually you get promoted to agent. She asked me how I came to apply for the position and what my career goals were. She seemed very friendly, as most HR people are. After the interview, she told me that she would talk to the hiring manager, and if she were interested, I would be invited to a second interview sometime during the next two weeks. I was not.