Innovative Mattress Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Innovative Mattress Solutions

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Innovative Mattress Solutions (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

Typical Interview process with a general phone screen, invitation for an in person interview, and then a follow up interview with department management. The timing was standard and especially quick considering this process was occurring during the holidays.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment thus far in your career?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Innovative Mattress Solutions (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

3 Interviews and a phone screen for a mid-level position. No process whatsoever. Phone screen then about two weeks later call back then another week interview and then another interview and another. Wait and declined another opportunity. Later regretted such after experiencing the true cultural of the company.

Interview Questions

• Mainly small talk. Asked about experience.   1 Answer

Customer Service Manager Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Innovative Mattress Solutions (Lexington, KY).

Interview

Fairly standard process. Phone screening followed by in person interview with three person panel style. Was asked behavioral questions. Experience wasn't negative though they didn't let me know whether I got the job or not.
    Applied, +1 week Phone interview, + 2 weeks (from initial application) panel interview. Did not hear back >6 weeks since interview.