Inogen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

DTP Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inogen (Brooklyn, OH) in June 2018.

Interview

Informative, relaxed, a recruiter will call you and set you up with an interview with a sales manager, typically the sales manager interviewing you would be your sales manager if you were hired.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Inogen in July 2018.

Interview

Filled out application few days later was called by management who went over resume and asked about my experience. At end of the call she asked if I could come in for second interview informed her yes. Later that day received email for in person interview with two mangers. Met with supervisor and co worker of department basic interview went over experience they asked behavioral questions and explained the job, By the end of interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you turned a difficult situation into a positive one   Answer Question

Med Device Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inogen (Richardson, TX).

Interview

In a room with one of the floor managers, asked a lot of questions regarding "what if" scenarios. They stressed this would be dealing with a ton of rejection and how have I handled failure in the last few positions I've had.

Interview Questions

• What happened the last time that you failed to complete a project and what would you have done differently to avoid that from happening again.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inogen.

Interview

it was about as easy as it gets. Just needed to know a little about the company and then have some short term and long term goals in mind. Very standard - 5 strengths/5 weaknesses, etc. Be a go-getter and the job is yours.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Inogen (Goleta, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Went to Goleta for an executive position which ended up being a group interview with the CEO, 3 founders, ops VP and HR lead. An absolutely appalling interview setting. Only the CEO appeared to have spent any time preparing. The rest were unprepared and unprofessional. While I quite liked the CEO, the founders clearly lacked any real business acumen. The CFO founder seemed to have a very large chip on her shoulder. She had the overconfidence of someone who seemed to always have to try and prove to others how smart she was. She made an absolutely astounding math error trying to correct me regarding revenue cycle statistics that honestly left me speechless. The CEO knew it and gently tried to cut her off but she persisted with her flawed logic. I was embarrassed for her to be honest. The second founder who ran sales and marketing was particularly inept, like a kid playing executive. He had nothing to say or add. The third founder who seemed to run technology couldn’t articulate an R&D strategy, not a good look for a medical device company. I didn’t end up with an offer, which was fine by me because I instantly knew the day was a bust the minute the meeting started. If a CFO can’t close her mouth and open her ears, it’s not a good sign. I’m certain my absolute disregard for the founders amateurism showed. Feel bad for the CEO having to deal with those 3 on a daily basis. It’s not a surprise to me the stock is getting seriously shorted. One 1 hour meeting and I couldn’t wait to get the heck out.

Interview Questions

• How do you operate with other executive team members, what’s your style?   Answer Question