Inogen Patient Technical Service Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inogen Patient Technical Service Advocate Interview Questions

Interviews at Inogen

1 Interview Review

Patient Technical Service Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Inogen.

Interview

Applied on indeed, 5 days later got a call asking to come in for an interview the next day. I had to ask my current employer if i could come in late, in order to make the scheduled time. It was a panel interview, with 3 other candidates with two hiring managers. Only myself and another candidate had health industry experience, the other two didnt seem to have much cust svc experience, let alone the qualifications. There was another panel interview scheduled later that after noon. So i assumed i had to beat out at least 6 other candidates, being that i deduced they only had two openings. I came in dressed to impress. One of my fellow candidates not only came off as mal-mannered for one undergoing a 1 hour interview, but also had no problems stating to everyone that he basically only had the interview because his mum worked in a different dept. and had reffered him. After a series of questions, and each of us answering like we were on some weird game show, the interview was over. Later that afternoon, i received a call from one of the hiring managers asking me my desired salary. I thought this was a good sign and asked what they were offering, she quickly retorts with "well how much are you currently making?" (An illegal q i might add) after a brief discussion telling her my minimum, i added that i was open for negotiation. She said she'd get with hr and follow up on friday. (They said the latest we'd hear anything was Monday) i patiently waited on Friday and no call. Thinking perhaps they're still deciding or just got busy, i didn't call until Monday. Several calls, and nothing. Left a vmail, still nothing. .. by 530 i just assumed that had only did i not get the job, but either lost it to nepotism, or salary negotiation. (They're most likely only willing to offer 30k) nonetheless, ill never know, because they didn't have the bloody common courtesy to even tell me, either call or email, that i wasn't selected. .

Interview Questions

• what is your greatest attribute   1 Answer