Inova Interview Questions in Alexandria, VA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 25, 2017

2.7

Clinical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Alexandria, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview itself was a brief they just asked for my availability along with past experiences and, just some general questions. the interviewer was nice and understanding of my schedule needs.

Interview Questions

• what is your future plans?
      why did you apply here?
      have you worked in these kinds of settings?
      Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Alexandria, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was quick - the same day I was interviewed I received a job offer. In total, the process took around 3 weeks after I was first contacted by the recruiter, but only because I was not available for an earlier interview. First, I interviewed with the hiring manager and then interviewed with some members of the team. It was a comfortable atmosphere to interview in and everyone was friendly. Additionally, the recruiter was very helpful and kept me very up to date during the whole process.

Patient Access Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Inova (Alexandria, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was rigorous and repetitive.
    Three interviews too many. Some of the same questions were asked by diffrent people. Communicaton between the HR staff and I could have been better. Weeks would go by without knowing the next step. Overall the process was ok.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Alexandria, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

An HR rep called me a few days after applying online. I was asked a few questions verifying my experience/job preferences. The rep told me she was going to forward my application to the unit manager and if the unit manager was interested, I would be contacted for an interview with her/him. I was called about a week later to schedule an interview with the unit manager. I interviewed the next day- it was a panel interview on the unit with the unit manager, charge nurse, two staff RNs, and a tech. They each took turns asking questions from a prepared script. I was asked around 12-15 questions (some were follow-up questions). I was called the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with a challenging patient and how you responded.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Inova (Alexandria, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

Comprehensive, informative and positive. The manager was very up front about what the job entailed and what the expectations were. She discussed salary and benefits. She told me about the culture of the department.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Alexandria, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very interesting. I showed up 30min early to find the location of my interview. They were upset cause I was early and I apologize for interrupt anything they had going. I also told them that I wait till the meet was over. He said no let going head a finish the interview. The whole time the chef who was to interview me had someone else do it for him. Then when interview started the other chef instead of him allowing me to explain myself in my own way. He want to make he correct my employee history. Say that I wasn't a cook cause I didn't have the proper culinary history like he had and this went down through the whole interview. Even though they end up hiring me he still made sure that I know that he will be on my back the whole time.

Interview Questions

• Where did I get my culinary experience?   1 Answer