Inova Interview Questions in Fairfax, VA | Glassdoor

2.6

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inova (Fairfax, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online uploading my resume. I was invited to a phone interview by a HR specialist within a week of submitting. The person asked standard questions similar to a phone screen and not much specific to the position. I was not invited to the next round and was not offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Fairfax, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

They asked me the usual questions for formality. It took them a few weeks to get back to me for a phone interview. It is competitive to get to the units you are looking for. I feel as if you must know someone from the inside to get ahead in the process or even be considered.

Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inova (Fairfax, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

Overall Simple interview process. Relaxed environment. The interview is set up with a recruiter and you will most likely speak with the Chief Anesthesiologist prior to the interview. The in person interview was relaxed and they take you on a tour of the OR. You also have the chance to meet current employees and ask questions. They allow you to ask questions of your own through the process.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Inova (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

It was mostly just formalities and going over what working there would be like, how long the orientation would be, etc. Few here and there questions about my background and experience. It was a pretty easy interview.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inova (Fairfax, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

great super quick interview. They take you in and meet with the manager. You end up talking to them. Then after that you go and shadow a nurse for an hour or so and she or he shows you around the unit.

Interview Questions

• honestly i felt like we had a casual conversation more than an interview   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inova (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

I applied on the Inova website. The recruiter reached out to me by phone to set up the interview. I met with the manager and one other staff member. The manager asked me questions from a list asking for specific examples. The interview ended. The manager told me they would get back to me by the end of the week. The recruiter called me later that day offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• "Give me an example of a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it"   Answer Question
    • "Give me an example of when a patient was unhappy and how did you resolve the situation"   Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Fairfax, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied for job on Indeed job board. Human resource reached out to me to arrange for on-site interview. Got there and was interviewed by potential future colleagues. They asked pretty basic interview questions.
    Later on was Interviewed by the manager's assistant and the manager later on.
    Got a tour of the lab, was a very cozy working environment. Everyone is very friendly. The equipments were all very new and high standard.
    ITMI Have very similar research goals with mine

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions
      Have you had any experiences with meeting the deadline in a business setting   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Fairfax, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screening with HR followed by in person peer interview on the unit and shadowing. I liked that they did a shadowing with the interview because I got a good feel for the unit. Was offered the position less than a week later. My HR rep was very responsive and helpful. Very positive, good experience with the hiring process here.

Interview Questions

• Describe a memorable patient care experience from your clinicals?   2 Answers

Process Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Fairfax, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was so so interview. Nothing special. Asked the same predictable questions and not impressed. Spoke with someone over the phone first and then went in for 1:1 and group interviews.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really specific outside my previous experience and it's applicable to the current position. Asked how long I have been in the healthcare industry and why Inova. Most questions are answerable if you research little about the company.   Answer Question

Clinical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Fairfax, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied to many positions, finally got a phone interview and then a week or so later I received an in person interview. After the in person interview I received a call back and was offered the job. Very nice interview set up.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in patient care?   1 Answer