Inova Interview Questions in Falls Church, VA | Glassdoor

2.4

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

Very unorganized and disconnected. I get mixed messages from different interviewers and my recruiter was unresponsive. I had to chase her down for an interview and to request the details of the interview.

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

Submitted my resume for their Talent Network; recruiter emailed me within 2 days to schedule a phone interview. During the phone interview an in-person interview was scheduled for the following week. Met with members of the unit who conducted the interview. Recruiter called me two days later and told me that they wanted to extend me an offer.

Clinical Technician L Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

One phone interview, one in-person group panel interview, decision made to hire me 2 weeks later. Classroom and hands on full time training of 2 weeks at Inova Fairfax Hospital Medical Campus. Lastly, on the floor unit of the unit you have been hired on hands-on training and showing with your preceptor (s). Then you begin working alone as a Clinical Technician l or lll.

Fundraising Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

Initial phone screen with a series of in-person interviews. Was strung along for each interview even though I was never offered a position. I even met with some very high-level Inova staff.

It was a lot of time wasted and I only found out I was no longer being considered after I emailed asking what was going on. In the end, little understanding of customer service when it comes to treating job applicants with respect.

More egregious was being asked the question about my schmoozing abilities (see below). Development work is minimized to being a paid "schmoozer" apparently...

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

Pretty laid back. Interviewed with two different managers back to back. Both managers were easy to talk to and get along with. The director I interviewed with also showed me around introduced me to the team and gave me a good idea of what exactly I would be doing and how I could contribute to the team. I was surprised to find that the team I was interviewing for was actually a pretty young team which made for a great fit. Great managers, young smart team that I got to talk to a little bit as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself outside of work   Answer Question
    • What have you done related to the job description?   Answer Question
    • What sort of things would you like to see yourself doing as part of this team?   Answer Question
    • How was your previous work place? What did you like about it? What could be improved?   Answer Question

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

The clinical director called me personally, we set up a day to meet in her office and begin the interview process. She just asked me a few things about my personality and would I be willing to work a 12 hour shift and help out the nurses, and do other things unit secretaries do.

Interview Questions

• Do you like children? (The position was for a children's unit)   Answer Question

Clinical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was short and to the point.I was contacted over the phone and from there i set my interview date. The interview itself lasted about 30 minutes.I was interviewed by the clinical director on the unit I would be working.

Clinical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

I talked to a manager in one of the units at the Fairfax Hospital and since I just wanted experience and I didn't want a specific unit, they placed me wherever they needed people and they believed I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• When there was a moment I disagreed with something that my manager or supervisor was doing, how did I handle that situation?   Answer Question

Telecommunications Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and employee of Inova, then I applied online. I was contacted by a HR Recruiter who conducted the telephone interview. I was then selected for a face to face with the IT Communications department manager about 2 weeks later. Once I went on my interview, I was offered the position by the Manager. The process after interview was 6 weeks until orientation. The On-boarding process for New Employees made the hire process refreshing and easy. The applications used is user friendly and helpful for new employees to ensure all requirements were met.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? I did not have many questions. My Interview was with the Department Manager and Supervisor/Trainer. The interview was very warm and welcoming. My Manager was more very interested in learning about "me" as a person. The interview flowed more like a conversation. Questions were free flowing.   Answer Question

Manager-Inova Health Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed and got offer.. 2 month s later resigned. BAD departs,rude, arguments, angry employees, very nasty to each other and no management for a long time. NOT a professional at all. Power struggling and very back stabbing place to save their job in the older people that has been there forever.

Interview Questions

• Easy but rude attitude with each other. Most scared to speak cause culture is that if you say the wrong thing...you fired...snitchers to save their jobs. most don't know what to do   1 Answer