Inova Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

132 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

PRN ICU RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inova in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on their website, received email from recruiter. Interviewed with recruiter over the phone and then set up and appointment for an in-person interview at the hospital with the unit manager.

Client Services Manager Interview

Interview

I received an email 3 weeks ago asking for available day and times for a phone interview. I sent up to two weeks of available days and times and did not hear from the recruiter at all. I sent a follow up email asking was the position still available and offered additional days and times of availability. The recruiter offered a day of her choosing and I replied that I was not available on that day. I didn’t receive a response. I sent a third email asking why I had not heard anything, and the recruiter replied that she had been under the weather, but was ready to conduct the phone interview. She never called.
    This is one of the most unprofessional organizations that I have dealt with in all of my life. The lack of communication leads me to believe that this is not a place that I would want to work for.

Sustainability Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inova.

Interview

I received an email on a Thursday evening from Inova's "Recruiter Team Lead" about setting up a phone interview for either the following day (Friday) or Monday. I replied back that Friday would work best for me. No response. I emailed again on Sunday to see if I could do it on Monday. Still no response. This all happened shortly before Labor Day weekend so I emailed again after the long weekend writing that I was still interested in the position. Again, no response.

While I was certainly interested in the position, the complete unresponsiveness has turned me off to the employer as a whole.

RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Inova.

Interview

I has just moved to the area. I visited the hospital. Met with the nurse manager and inquired about a job. We walked around the unit and she hired me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was comfortable working in a fast paced department.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

Very unorganized and disconnected. I get mixed messages from different interviewers and my recruiter was unresponsive. I had to chase her down for an interview and to request the details of the interview.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Alexandria, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online a few days after I had a phone interview and a few weeks after that I was called for a personal interview that was scheduled for about a week or less after the call. I can not give any other feedback since I am still in the process.

Interview Questions

• Questions were more about what would you do on different scenarios, down equipment, coworkers issues, sampling problems, etc.   Answer Question

Medical Education Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Washington, DC).

Interview

Initially seemed good. Everything moved fast at first. Wasted time and money since I lived out of town. I was told they were jealous because of my Master's. Could've interviewed via Skype since they saw I had a degree. Never called back to reject me. I ended up callin them and they were short.

Interview Questions

• Strength and weakness?
      General background?
      Situation questions?
      Small talk and warm conversation about who I am and questions from there?   Answer Question

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

Submitted my resume for their Talent Network; recruiter emailed me within 2 days to schedule a phone interview. During the phone interview an in-person interview was scheduled for the following week. Met with members of the unit who conducted the interview. Recruiter called me two days later and told me that they wanted to extend me an offer.

Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inova.

Interview

Interviewed for a job in a research lab. My prospective boss called me 'babe' during the interview and made multiple sexist comments. He berated my current boss at the time. Completely inappropriate. Contacted the facilitator of my interview multiple times to receive my reimbursement for my interview and haven't heard back for months. Met many administrative members of Inova who were very nice but overall my interview was absolutely terrible. I made it very clear at the end that I was in no way interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my research experience. Questions about my career goals.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Interview

Overall the hiring and interview process was a good experience. 2 sets of interviews and some screening by the recruiter. Everyone was friendly and I received an offer very quickly. Was promoted after a year.