Inovalon Data Review Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Review Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inovalon (Bowie, MD) in September 2011.

Interview

Easy, typical questions. No behavioral questions.
Asked goals/where do you see yourself in 5 years

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question
  • Name a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to, they blantantly said from the get go no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Inovalon

Data Review Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inovalon (Bowie, MD) in September 2010.

Interview

The usual questions, i.e. "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?, What was the hardest decision you ever made and why". "What would you do if you were left completing the entire project and your "partner" did nothing". The interview with the manager was a bit long and she seemed cordial, she even hugged me my first working day there. I sat with a "Lead" to observe what she did and she was also cordial.

Interview Questions

• "How would you handle completing a joint project by yourself and the other person did not, yet received "praise" for a job well done".   1 Answer
    • "What do you think makes you stand out from another applicant?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

If your there to make "more money" ... forget it. I took a cut in pay because I wanted a change. There is definitely a "click" with management at all levels.