Inovalon Remote Coding Review Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inovalon Remote Coding Review Consultant Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inovalon (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Had phone interview. Received notice about job offer about a week later. Job offer was contingent on attending and passing a several day training program that was scheduled about a week later. So whole process took about 3 weeks total.

Interview Questions

• General questions about background and computer skills. No unusual or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Inovalon

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Inovalon (Bowie, MD) in October 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was a recruiter. Information was very minimal other than salary, full-time 40 hrs, no benefits at that time. More info discovered after hired (last quarter 2010). Was informed of 15 days annual limit for time off unpaid. Initial HR contact was mainly for all required forms typically needed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room to negotiate. Take it or leave it basically.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inovalon (Columbia, MD) in August 2010.

Interview

Recieved a telephone call from a very friendly recruiter. We discussed job expectations, work hours, and salary. I was asked about my nursing experience and if I would be interested in this position. I was then offered a formal job and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is your nursing experience?   1 Answer
    • Would you be interested in this job?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Work hours were to be very flexible when I spoke with recruiter. Since joining the Medassurant team they have been very strict on business hours.