Inphi Senior Staff Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inphi Senior Staff Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Inphi

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Inphi (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

HR did a phone screening, and arranged onsite interview with technical team 2 weeks later. 6 staffs attended the interview. The whole process towards offering a package is about ~1.5 months.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Recruiters asked the current compensation, and did an offer package ~10% higher than current compensation.

Other Interview Reviews for Inphi

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Inphi (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interview --> technical interview --> back to back on-site interview with 5 technical staffs (4 hours in total) --> interview by VP engineering --> package negotiation with HR --> offer stage ...................................................................

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inphi (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Recruiter was very professional and the process was well streamlined. There was a phone screen, followed by two rounds of interviews, one with the hiring manager and other with a larger team. Many people from different functions asked questions about their areas. They were well coordinated to get background in many relevant areas.