Inscope International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inscope International Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Inscope International

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inscope International in October 2015.

Interview

The recruiter did a preliminary phone screen, and could not answer a number of questions about the position or work to be performed. A subsequent phone screen revealed more information, but also uncovered that the position was vacant not due to internal promotion, but due to someone being fed up and quitting (red flag #1).

An in-person interview with the project team lent itself to several awkward pauses as the team tried to organize itself and ask relevant questions about my experience and capabilities. During the in-person interview it became apparent that there was a very siloed approach to the work being performed and that team organization and communication left a lot to be desired.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable using Google to find answers to questions you may not know?   Answer Question

Inscope International Response

Dec 31, 2015 – HR Manager

We take all feedback (both positive and negative) very seriously. This particular interview review contains a number of inaccuracies and therefore we question its validity. InScope conducted no ... More

Developer Interview

Interview

Tech screen, in person interview

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inscope International (Reston, VA) in February 2009.

Interview

this role came to me as an employee referral.

Interview Questions

• main reason for change?and what can you bring to the table in this capacity?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Inscope International in February 2011.

Interview

Phone interview first, Then an additional series of phone interviews. Face to face interview followed by a request for background check and drug test. All of the individuals involved in the process were very personable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Based on your experience and their need you are able to negotiate to your benefit on salary.