InsideSales.Com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 9, 2017

2.7

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Provo, UT) in November 2017.

Interview

I felt that the two gentlemen that interviewed me didn't ask very well thought out questions. I wasn't able to highlight anything I've accomplished, or any of my strong characteristics. They asked basic interview questions only relating to my experience. They were dull, and didn't ask me to highlight my attributes. I'm not sure if this is typical of Insidesales.com, but I was not impressed.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2017.

Interview

Had a nice discussion with HR - very informative and very pro-company. Following that, was scheduled for a phone interview with the EVP of the department - I think he's the 3rd person in 9 months in that role. He was very enjoyable to speak with. Asked a lot about enterprise experience - to which I gave him 2 big names and 2-3 smaller companies in that space. After all that, he asks the "blow off" question of, "can you tell me any other enterprise companies you've worked with?" Geez, how many do you want? Anyway, that's the type of question you get from someone not interested. I never heard from them again - no rejection email, no replies to inquiries. They just fell of the planet, I guess.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; what experience do you have working with enterprise-based companies.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Phone interview with a corporate recruiter. Onsite for 3 interviews with hiring managers. Two of the managers seemed like good guys and people you would want to work with and for as managers. The last one was a manager that just talked about himself for 30mins and how he was taking a pay cut to be manager. I decided at that time I didn't want to work at a company that had managers that acted like a bully

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Provo, UT).

Interview

It was handled professionally and it involved several manager and executive leaders to evaluate a fit for my skills and position. I was evaluated by my past performance and for my knowledge of their product and industry.

Interview Questions

• If I love to win or hate to lose.   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Provo, UT) in December 2016.

Interview

3 Interviews. 2 days of interviews, one day of listening to agents make calls. The first day they just asked about prior work experience, but mostly about you as a person. They want to make sure you are a good fit. The second day they asked more about my past jobs, and what my long term career goals are. Third day was listening to calls to see if I could handle the day-to-day.

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

First telephonic interview with VP. Later they called me at Provo office and had 3 rounds of interview. Each interview was for 45 mins. The process was very quick. All interviews were done in 2 weeks. But they took 4 weeks to tell final result.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all based on my previous work experience. They asked me about my most difficult project implementation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is still in the process.

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

Online application, the department head scheduled Skype interview over email.

Some young lady of Asian descent with accent called and said I should answer statistical and programming questions to her. This is the first phone conversation with someone from that company. So no description of the job or the process, just an attempt for filtering / pre-screening candidates with technical questions. In a later discussions the department head seemed polite but also new to managing people -- it seemed that he thought that treating people as software subroutines is fine.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Provo, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

They brought me in three different times to meet with different members of the department, including a C-level. They also had me do some personality quizzes in tandem to the interviews, which I found odd; the quizzes were never mentioned in the interviews.

Ultimately, I did receive an offer but declined after feeling like everyone that interviewed me didn't like working there. I perceived a lot of bitterness from all levels of employees, from the developers to the C-level. It didn't feel like the kind of place I wanted to spend my time.

Interview Questions

• They asked mostly about my experience with various code languages and libraries, my work ethic, how my current company's team functioned, etc.   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Provo, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview. Followed up by a group of managers interview. InsideSales.com is a typical Utah Valley company that refuses to reveal its wage rates for the job. It low-bids applicants against one another in order to hire the lowest bidder. Wooden workbench tables used by employees resemble a 19th century factory, and the wages the company wants to pay seem to reflect the same time period. They tell you that they will get back to you in a couple of days one way or another, but never do. Very unprofessional operation.

Interview Questions

• General troubleshooting questions. Yes-no questions about an object in the room to determine number of questions required to locate object.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Was a great process, they called me on the phone and went over various questions regarding my previous work history. Unfortunately at the time I was unable to continue the interview process but I felt that they had very good employees that interviewed. They were definitely on the ball and knew what to ask.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great salesman?   1 Answer