InsideSales.Com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Phone interview with a corporate recruiter. Onsite for 3 interviews with hiring managers. Two of the managers seemed like good guys and people you would want to work with and for as managers. The last one was a manager that just talked about himself for 30mins and how he was taking a pay cut to be manager. I decided at that time I didn't want to work at a company that had managers that acted like a bully

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Provo, UT).

Interview

It was handled professionally and it involved several manager and executive leaders to evaluate a fit for my skills and position. I was evaluated by my past performance and for my knowledge of their product and industry.

Interview Questions

• If I love to win or hate to lose.   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Provo, UT) in December 2016.

Interview

3 Interviews. 2 days of interviews, one day of listening to agents make calls. The first day they just asked about prior work experience, but mostly about you as a person. They want to make sure you are a good fit. The second day they asked more about my past jobs, and what my long term career goals are. Third day was listening to calls to see if I could handle the day-to-day.

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

First telephonic interview with VP. Later they called me at Provo office and had 3 rounds of interview. Each interview was for 45 mins. The process was very quick. All interviews were done in 2 weeks. But they took 4 weeks to tell final result.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all based on my previous work experience. They asked me about my most difficult project implementation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is still in the process.

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

Online application, the department head scheduled Skype interview over email.

Some young lady of Asian descent with accent called and said I should answer statistical and programming questions to her. This is the first phone conversation with someone from that company. So no description of the job or the process, just an attempt for filtering / pre-screening candidates with technical questions. In a later discussions the department head seemed polite but also new to managing people -- it seemed that he thought that treating people as software subroutines is fine.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Provo, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview. Followed up by a group of managers interview. InsideSales.com is a typical Utah Valley company that refuses to reveal its wage rates for the job. It low-bids applicants against one another in order to hire the lowest bidder. Wooden workbench tables used by employees resemble a 19th century factory, and the wages the company wants to pay seem to reflect the same time period. They tell you that they will get back to you in a couple of days one way or another, but never do. Very unprofessional operation.

Interview Questions

• General troubleshooting questions. Yes-no questions about an object in the room to determine number of questions required to locate object.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Was a great process, they called me on the phone and went over various questions regarding my previous work history. Unfortunately at the time I was unable to continue the interview process but I felt that they had very good employees that interviewed. They were definitely on the ball and knew what to ask.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great salesman?   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Provo, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got called back the same day. HR recruiter meet with me two day later. Recruiter apologized that recruiting process was a bit unorganized and that they were in a process of hiring a bunch of people and were eagerly looking on Linkedin and other social sites to find recruits. I saw that as a first sign that either they are growing so fast or that a bunch of people jumped ship. I checked the time when the job description was posted and that was already 8 month before I applied. The first interview was a bit weird, because interviewers came in and out the room and leaving putting out fires during the interview, during the interview they asked me about my salary expectations. 2nd interview, a team interview was pretty relaxed and interviewer mentioned that their work load was pretty heavy and that they relieved talking to me. I was invited for a 3rd interview with Jack, the VP of Customer Service. He was a very nice guy he did not asked me any technical question, but more like what to expect from the position and growing opportunities within the company. Jack really liked my resume. He was upfront that he did not know when the hiring will start, but my impression was that I would have been a good fit. After interview recruiter emails me that the interview went great and that I just need to wait until they get the the green light to start the hiring process. Weeks passed with no word from insidesales.com. So I checked myself and they told me that they decided not to hire, because my salary expectations were to high. I understand that I'm not cheap, but I clearly indicated my expectations in the 1st interview. The position is still open 12/16 and I wonder why they don't just remove the position since the budget for new hires for the position is too low. However, everyone I talked to at the company was very nice and there are some really good people working there.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Insidesales.com?
      Do you know how to work remotely?
      Do you collaborate well with other?
      Do you know SQ, XML well?
      How do you trouble shoot?
      1 Answer

Enterprise Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

Professional staff and leaders that inside sales during the interview process. I did several phone interviews and then did three in person interviews that went well. It's important that you understand the company that you're interviewing with and also background information on those that you were going to interview with using LinkedIn or the Internet to find up find out about those individuals.

Interview Questions

• How can I use my experience and education to better support the inside sales team.   1 Answer

BDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Provo, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

Was contacted on LinkedIn saying they wanted to interview me for a position. I agreed, they asked for times I could start with a phone interview. I gave them times and never heard back from them. I figured I would send in an application through their website, I took a personality test that next day and was asked again for times that would be good to speak to a manager. I never heard back, about a week after I emailed the recruiter who initially contacted me and said I'm still waiting to hear back from them. She sent me an email saying I had an appointment scheduled in a few days. I sat by the phone for two hours and didn't get any call from the manager who planned the interview. I called and emailed the recruiter and heard nothing back. I waited a few days and tried reaching out to them again and after a few days still have heard nothing.

Could be a great job, just seems like their recruiter doesn't seem to communicate very well. Also, it's frustrating that they did not value my time.
    Not very professional.

Overall, the worst experience I have ever had with any potential employer.

Interview Questions

• They didn't call for my interview and didn't respond to any emails or calls I sent.   Answer Question