InsideSales.Com Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

InsideSales.Com Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a 3rd party recruiter, and agreed to let them submit my resume. I live out of state so all interviews were over the phone or via skype. First call was an HR screen, then 6 skype calls over the next 6 weeks with different people, all one-on-one calls. I meet with the product manager, a development director, tech knowledge interview, another senior director, the CTO. Many of the the interviewers were late, cancelled at the last minute, or just stood me up without notice.

They are very busy, and skype interviews with out of state candidates are probably the lowest item on their priority list. So if anything more important comes up, their culture is to cancel or no show the candidate and attend to more pressing matters. Happened on 3 of the 6 skype calls. After 6 weeks of interviews, I had a scheduled call with a talent acquisition director to review a job offer, and that was cancelled at the last minute too. I should have withdrawn well before that, but that sealed the deal for me.

Interview Questions

• Every person will ask you about unit testing. It's definitely something they love and are passionate about. Yu could easily spend your whole interview talking about nothing else, they love it that much.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for InsideSales.Com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Provo, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

I was called at Provo for the interview. I was interviewed with 2 managers and 1 VP and all of them asked me questions on resume and some cultural fir questions. They were looking for PHP people. I wonder if they had already made their decision then why was I called in the first place.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied on their site and got a call for phone interview. HR seemed very nice and helpful but the people who took my interview seemed to be in hurry or they had already decided that they don't find me fit. I think in about 5 minutes they hung up. I was interrupted while I was answering one question if I had any questions and I was confused as in why is he asking me this so soon. I asked something and then he hung up. There was suppose to be someone else too but he had no questions for me.

Seriously speaking I found the company to be very promising and would have liked to work there but not after all this.

If they found me not fit for the position then I would have appreciated if they would have told me this upfront rather than just passing by like air.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Provo, UT) in February 2013.

Interview

Did a phone interview with an HR guy. Brought in for an interview. I thought I nailed it. The technical questions were easy. Felt I had impressed them. The gave me a quiz on PHP for web dev. I know I got these right. Then I got the e-mail saying "no offer". So I was a little confused. Got a better job in the mean time yet they still try to recruit me.