InsideView Strategic Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

InsideView Strategic Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Strategic Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at InsideView (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone Screen, Product presentation, interviews with management, personal interview with the CEO. This was a multi-faceted interview in which not only a demonstrated knowledge of Insideview was required, but a process that provided ample interaction to determine personality and cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Sell us our product, demonstrate you have done your homework, show us you would be a good asset to the team.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for InsideView

Strategic Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InsideView (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

First reached out to hiring manager through connection on LinkedIn, then was put in touch with internal recruiter. After initial phone interview, was brought in for an in person with the hiring manager. From there, was given a case study to create a high level account plan and submit. Final step in my process was a in-person interviews with the VP, Manager, CEO and Sales Executive. They did mention that usual protocol is to meet with a few folks before making a presentation, and then with the CEO who would be the final one to sign off on you, but my experience was different. They have established a great culture at InsideView and the interview process reflects that.

Interview Questions