Insight Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2017

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

Met with two different sales managers. First interview was with training sales manager and the second was with the manager whose team you were most likely going to.
Pretty straight forward. Typical time for company and you to learn more about the company, the position, and if it would be a good fit for both of you.

Interview Questions

• How are you feeling about a constant changing work environment?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Insight

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Insight (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Four level process going into detail though in a friendly manner. Two phone interviews then two face to face. Ensure you get sponsorship to the next stage otherwise you get lost amongst the driftwood. The interview also gave me the opportunity to meet other team members and to see the working environment close up.

Interview Questions

• What will you do on day one?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was simple. It composed of a telephone interview and a face-to-face interview.

The telephone interviewer asked basic questions about experience, why I want to work at Insight, and education background.

The in-person interview was with two managers who tested my sales skills by telling me to sell an object in the room (i.e. pen, paper, etc) and write out a sales pitch.

The office space is big and vibrant, the roar of the salespeople on the floor got my heart pumped!