Insight Charity Fundraising Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Insight Charity Fundraising Services

Outbound Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Charity Fundraising Services (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

1st round was a phone interview then 2nd round was done in a group interview format in a conference room. The interview outlined the responsibilities and the opportunities for growth. Then they gave us a piece of paper with the name of an object written on it to sell to a specific person e.g. a hippie, business woman, university student, etc. (demographics). Then they gave us a standard script used for a charity like PCYC, and interviewees went on the phone to pitch to the interviewer in their own way.

Interview Questions

• What characteristics make a good sales agent?   1 Answer

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Charity Fundraising Services (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy, just be well presented and respectable. Tell them why you would make a good sales person and how you could help the charity fundraising sector. Research the charities and show your knowledge.

Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Charity Fundraising Services (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Short phone interview which was passed on the spot. Face-to-face interview was a group interview. You had to fill in a form on your referees and availability. You picked a random piece of paper which had an item on it and you could be creative and give features to this item to sell it even better. You were also randomly assigned a 'person' to sell it to. E.g. An old lady, a rich businessman, a struggling student
    The selling was done in front of everyone and they asked for volunteers. Highly recommend to go first or second as I noticed by the time the last two people presented, the interviewer was not that interested anymore.
    Lastly, everyone was sent out of the room and one-by-one you received a call by an interviewer and you had to respond using a script.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Charity Fundraising Services (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Brief interview with not much direction or layout. Interviewed with four other people who all got the job. They dont really value who they hire and give you an ID number because you're that expendable. It's a good job for casual work and work for backpackers.
    But yeah the phone screening or the interview process is nothing to worry about.

Charity Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surry Hills (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Charity Fundraising Services (Surry Hills (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

2 hours long, had to read from a script to a manager, and then do role play for another manager. Boring, but they show you a video of what the job entails and they give you the option to leave there and then if you think it won't suit you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll be good in this role?
      What did you do before this?   Answer Question

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Charity Fundraising Services (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2018.

Interview

Group interview where the gave a brief overview of the company and what is expected of you. They then tell you to talk about yourself . Then they give you a script and ask you to do a role play with the manager being a client.