Insight Global Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.3

237 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter from Linked In. Made it to the second round interview where I showed up and no one was available to speak to me. Recruiter effectively "ghosted me" for a month until finally I bugged her enough for her to contact me and tell me no. Very disappointing process, but I had read on glassdoor that this happens.

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Beware they will meet you just to check your ethnicity. I had a clean phone screen, recruiter wanted to “meet me” before present me to the hiring manager, but my dark skin doesn’t meet their expectations.

Interview Questions

• Face to face interview: they didn’t ask anything about my experience.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I interviewed with 6 different people, all who had different titles. Make sure you lead the conversation and continue to keep it personal and business. The interview took about an hour, but I felt very welcomed the whole time!

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Not a real interview in the slightest and a complete waste of time. Insights Global does not care about your qualifications at all. They took me into a room with three sales managers walking in and out which was very unprofessional. One interviewer would have sufficed. They asked me exactly the same questions over and over. If you are qualified at all for a better position don't take one with a company that starts everyone as a recruiter. It is a waste of your potential.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with cold calling? Why Sales? Can you handle rejection?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Insight Global (Bellevue, WA) in December 2017.

Interview

They first interview was just getting to know. It was a really great opportunity to express yourself and how you might act as a salesperson. Interview 2 was with several account managers and a sales manager. This part is getting to talk about your qualifications in sales and leadership experience. The last interview takes place at a restaurant and is solely meant to see if you can carry on a conversation. Overall a pretty easy going interview process. If you can make conversation, you can get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Insight Global (Dallas, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied on campus, went to a first and second interview, both went very well. Everyone was very attractive, but didn't have much to say about my resume...

Later in the process I went to the final lunch interview, drove 5 hours for this meeting. I went to lunch with two male managers, I am a female and they both made me extremely uncomfortable.

Additionally, I felt that they weren't very interested and came across as rude. The managers didn't look at my resume at all prior to the interview. I referred to multiple things from my resume as points of discussion during my interview, both responding frequently "whats that?" . Was extremely disinterested in the company overall after that encounter....

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you're a good fit for insight global?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Norman, OK).

Interview

I applied through my college campus recruiting website and got a call from an Insight Global Recruiter about a week later. Met on campus and talked for about 15 min and was invited to attend a true interview in Dallas, TX.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Raleigh, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter. On paper I was over-qualified for the position. First interview went well, but then they did this bizarre thing where they had the staff line up and shake your hand quickly and say their name. It was like 40 people. It’s weird to pretty much haze a candidate by putting them in such a bizarre situation without warning. When I asked an interviewer what makes IG stand out from
    Competition she just said “honestly we are just better”.... Otherwise the interview went well, got a call before leaving the parking deck that they wanted me back for a final interview over lunch the next week. I came the next week for the lunch and was extremely sociable and everything I was supposed to be, but my interviewer was dull and didn’t seem like she wanted to be spending her time there with me.

I was called by my recruiter the following week to hear I didn’t get the job. Was told it was “nothing you did or didn’t do” when I asked for feedback. Did more research and found that this company interviews just to interview and counts it towards their metrics that week. My time was wasted.

Interview Questions

• Mostly personality/interest questions. Hardly anything about my experience or what I can offer the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Their hiring process is...different. I could tell I was being assessed on my looks and personality...not actual skills I could bring to the company. Most dumbed down interview I've had, don't worry there are no behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your college
      Why do you want to live here
      What do you like doing for fun
      Tell me about yourself-then they rant on about their company   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Denver, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

talk on phone with initial recruiter. They wont tell you the salary till your in the interview. which is 30k while being recruiter. All people are in there 20's its more like trying to get into a frat than anything else. Be prepared to be there for at least an hour talking to at least five people.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this job   1 Answer