Insight Global Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.4

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Initiates with a phone screen by a internal recruiter. They sell you the company and why they think you would be a great fit. you come in for a personal interview with account manager

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was recruited through Linkedin right after graduation and although I was not initially interested in a position in sales, I decided to give it a try (recruiter was a master manipulator). After a phone interview with a recruiter, I went to the second interview in their office. I wasn't asked any hard-hitting questions and the experience was laid-back. The third-round interview was a little more strange. The senior account managers seemed uncomfortable with my questions and gave confusing and hard-to-follow answers regarding compensation. Everyone I met throughout the process was under the age of 35 and while I did consider joining their team, I was looking for something that would allow me to grow more professionally.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global (Columbus, OH).

Interview

One on one phone interview then in person interview with a current account manager which you basically ask them questions about the company and you talk about yourself and ask a lot of personal life questions to the account manager you are interviewing with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Boston, MA).

Interview

The office seemed to be filled with recent college graduates who were just casually chatting. They dressed professionally but that's about it. I was interview by a guy who seemed like he was interviewing me for a sorority, not a job. He was asking questions that made me feel like I had to change myself for every client in order to be likable and make a sale. Personally, going to happy hours and golfing with clients doesn't suit my needs to professionally grow. Clearly they just want good looking frat people to join their "team". If you're into that lifestyle you have an easy in to this job.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Great interviews, and they give you very helpful feedback. Asked very basic interview questions and were very easy to talk to. Final interview is almost a simulation of meeting with clients.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

It is very conversational and laid back. They want to see that you can carry a conversation and be able to connect with a client. It is all about client interfacing and relating to people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and then brought in for an in-person interview. Phone interview with recruiter when really well, but I felt misguided about the position. You're actually applying for recruiter, which they make it seem like is just the training, and then Account Manager is a promotion you can receive. The in-person interview felt almost too laid back, they hardly asked me any questions about my background or experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a brief 15 minute on campus interview. They told me within 2 days that I would receive an answer, however after 2 weeks of emailing, calling, and being sent through hoops I was notified by their representative that I didn't get the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Portland, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

Second round interview was very weird. I was interviewed by three people in a small room. The interview basically consisted of each person walking in and asking me if I had any questions. With minimal information about the position (their website is fairly misleading), I had trouble coming up with more than the five or six questions I had ready. After this, they decided I wasn't right for the job, without even asking me about myself. The process seemed very shady.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

the interview process was great! It is a very personal experience where you meet with numerous members of the team as well directly meeting with members of leadership. You feel like you are actually able to get a good idea of the type of people you would be working with when you start the interview process at IG. The recruiters are the first step that sets them apart from most companies. When I spoke with my recruiter on the very first phone call, I knew that was a company I wanted to work for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit at Insight Global?   1 Answer