Insight Global Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.2

Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

First, I was contacted by the recruiter who had me interview with the sales manager. Then, I completed the online forms before I had the face to face meeting with the hiring manager. Then, I was contacted by the team who let me know that I was selected to start working within 2 weeks. It was a quick turnaround which was very nice.

Interview Questions

• When would I be available to start and did I think I would be comfortable with the duties of the position.   1 Answer

Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very quick process. I was contacted directly by the recruiter and within the next week I was asked to come into the office for an interview. I met with the recruiter, her manager, and then the hiring manager. I was told multiple times by the hiring manager and the recruiter's manager that they were excited to bring me in for a second interview and introduce me to upper management. I felt like the company was exactly what I wanted and that I would also be a good fit in their office. Before I left, the manager said he would give me a call the next day to schedule a time for me to come in the next week. I never received a phone call. I even sent a follow up thank you email to the recruiter the next morning and emailed her two more times over the course of three weeks but never heard a word from anyone after my interview. They should not tell someone in an interview that they want to come back if they do not mean it. And then not even respond to emails. Very rude and poor management. I understand that the recruiters are busy but this is their job. We take the time out of our days and get our hopes up & they can't even send an email saying they are not interested.

Entry Level Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Had one phone screen, a phone interview, a multiple round interview, and a final interview
    The recruiter was very persistent and got me an in person interview quickly after the screen and phone interview. The first interview was scattered and it seemed like they didn't know who was interviewing me. They asked me "is there anyone else you want to meet with?" Which I found extremely confusing since it was my first time there and I didn't know anyone. The second interview was VERY disorganized and I only met with a couple people when I was scheduled for more. I did not meet with any people I was originally scheduled with and one girl didn't even know she was suppose to interview me. It was an awkward situation and overall and uncomfortable experience.
    They are horrible about responding and don't get back to you. The recruiter put me through the entire process in a week and was blowing up my phone constantly. Once the interview process was over I couldn't get her to respond to my emails or phone calls. The company seems disorganized and the follow up process was disappointing. Then they sent me a standard email saying I didn't get the job with no feedback or personalization. If you're going to recruit me when I didn't even apply to the job originally, at least give me a phone call after taking so much of my time. Dodged a bullet this time, they said they had a lot of turnover and I can see why now. Would not recommend, the whole process was an absolute mess.

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Met with several team leads and managers one at a time. Interview was conversational, not very tough. They want to see if you fit in with their culture- young, fun, energetic. Very few questions about work, and more questions about your personality and college life. Once you meet with some team supervisors/leads, they go grab a higher up such as the Director, VP of HR, or even the CEO just to meet you for a minute and they make the final decision.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was profiled!!!
    They contacted me about a job after finding my resume online. It was for Direct General Insurance Company. The recruiter who called me was named Emily. She advised me I was a good fit for the job. She than advised me that another recruiter named Drew would be contacting me to give me more information. In the meantime she wanted me to go to the local office so that they could "put a face to the name". Well this Drew person called me and he said my resume looked great and supposedly set me up for a phone interview with the insurance company the next day. In the meantime I went into the office as this Emily person asked me to do and met with some air head whose name I don't recall, however she was completely clueless. I asked her to confirm the name of the company that I was interviewing with and she had no clue. Anyways the phone interview had been scheduled for 1pm, about an hour after I met with clueless. So I waited for the phone to ring and it never did. I placed a call to Drew, asking about the call and I could tell he was now giving me the runaround.
    So Bottom Line either I did not fit the "look" either Insight or Direct General was searching for in a future employee. Of course I can't prove that I was discriminated against, but it sure feels like it. I would not recommend this racist/ageist company to anyone ever!

Interview Questions

• They asked about my prior work experience over the phone and said I was a great fit. When I made it to the office and they saw I was not 21, they basically did a full 360.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

My recruiter was knowledgeable, helpful, understanding, and efficient. The entire process took less than 1 week. I submitted my application online. In 2 days I got a call back for a phone screen. I scheduled an in-person interview a couple days later. Due to sickness, I had to reschedule. My recruiter was very understanding and made me feel at ease and not to worry. The interview was moreso an indepth version of the phone screen. I actually felt like I was speaking with a potential friend. There was nothing uptight nor any reason to be nervous. There were no available positions that fit my skill set, however I am confident that Insight Global will be able to assist me.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

bunch of frat guys and sorority girls dressed in suits. A tad overdressed for a staffing agency to say the least. I had two people address me in the front lobby before my recruiter finally came in. It was clear he was very disinterested in what I had to say and had little to no experience interviewing as he asked me the same questions he asked me over the phone. I was then asked to fill out an application that took two mins before my recruiter came back and told me the account manager was busy. What is the point of an interview if the account manager is busy!!?? They seem friendly but you can tell they are just playing you.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

During the interview process for Insight Global I interviewed with 3 different people. The setting and conversations qualify as the most welcoming of any of my interviews up to this point. The overall energy was great and immediately felt as I walked through the door. You could tell that the atmosphere there was motivating and honestly gave me a great feeling upon arrival. I did not get selected for the job but have absolutely nothing negative to say about the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about the opportunity for sales?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

They put you in a glass room and bring different people in. They tell you to be relaxed and don't treat it like an interview but when I talked about how the company seemed fun they acted adversely

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter. I was scheduled to come to the Atlanta office for an in person interview. The first day I interviewed with three supervisors individually. They basically come in and you have the same conversations over and over. The second round I interviewed with three higher up supervisors. I was supposed to meet with the VP but had to come back a following day to meet with him because he wasn't available. In the mean time I was told they kept bringing people in for me to talk to to "buy time." When I came back the final day to meet with the VP, I had to meet with two other supervisors again. Once again, I was told they were trying to "buy time" because the VP once again wasn't available. When I finally did get the chance to talk with the VP, he told me the recruiter or him would give me a call and let me know if I was picked for the position or not. By the time the whole process was over, I had met with 10 people. They should really take into consideration of how tiring the interview process is especially when they just start throwing people in to "buy" your time. Either way they said they would call and I have not heard a word from them since. If you're going to take up so much of my time, you can at least have the decency to call or even send a simple email that you have decided to go with another candidate. Insight Global focuses so much on the culture and the people yet they could care less of having the decency to call and say no. Overall, all the women I spoke to there were awesome.

Interview Questions

• What did you do this weekend?
      What do you do for fun?
      Were you in a sorority in college or any other activities?
      Answer Question