Insight Global Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.2

83 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Their hiring process is...different. I could tell I was being assessed on my looks and personality...not actual skills I could bring to the company. Most dumbed down interview I've had, don't worry there are no behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your college
      Why do you want to live here
      What do you like doing for fun
      Tell me about yourself-then they rant on about their company   Answer Question

Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

I went through a phone interview with a recruiter, which was pleasant and quick. He asked me to come in for an in-person interview in the Atlanta head quarters, where I wanted to be. He was in Nashville. I met with 3 different people from 3 different departments for about a 2 hour span. It went great, even my recruiter said so. I was asked for another interview. Granted, I live 2 hours away. The next interview was much of the same. People coming in and out, groups of people, until I met with the VP of operations. I thought this meant they were thinking seriously about hiring me and she was getting down to the nitty gritty. She asked me what sorority I was in. I left feeling like I had the job, I had spent so much time studying the company and preparing, and I felt they thought I was right for the job. I asked my recruiter at the end of that week if he had heard anything, heard nothing. Another week passed and I called my recruiter again, 3 hours later he replied by text, "looks like they're going to pass on you".

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Liked stated in the other reviews, you will most likely not get a job offer if you are/were not in a fraternity or sorority. Insight Global posts weekly job offers for the same roles on LinkedIn to make you think that they are looking to fill a position, instead they are looking to fill in completely different positions in different departments.

After reaching out to the job poster I had a phone interview. I kid you not, the first question he asked me was if I was in a sorority in college. He went on to boast that a majority of the employees there come from different fraternities and sororities and that they are constantly going out for drinks. Aside from that he was a very nice guy and the interview went well and I was offered an in person interview.

The in person interview was fine. The same manager that I had spoken to over the phone interviewed me. He asked the basic questions about why I was looking for a new role and what I wanted to do with my career. He then again asked if I was involved in any other clubs in college (mind you, I have held a few manager positions, so I do not understand how this question was relevant). It was odd because he never really spoke about the role that I had applied for. He then said that one other people would come in and interview me and explained that the managers there like to interview people for different roles. Hence my previous statement; they are only looking to fill in roles in a different department. The second person who came in was another manager and she had asked similar questions.

I followed up with the HR role and never heard back from the first manager. The second manager actually contacted me and wanted me to interview as an account manager for another department. I declined that interview as I was looking for something more HR related.

Overall, the reviews for this company are true. You can look up their tags on Instagram and Facebook. This company wants to preserve a certain type of look and a certain type of people.

Interview Questions

• Were you involved in any clubs or other extra-curricular activities in college?   Answer Question
    • What is your current role and why are you looking for another job opportunity?   Answer Question

Business Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Quick 10 - 15 minute phone call then set up an in-person interview.
    When I got the the office there was no one to tell that I had arrived, someone happened to catch me walking in and asked if I needed help. When the recruiter finally came out, I got placed in a conference room. A few different people from different departments came in and just had conversations with me. It seemed like they were more into my personality than my ability to do the job.

Release Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

The most unprofessional process I have ever experienced. Interviewed for three hours with seven people. I was told I would be contacted the next morning on what was decided. Never received a call or email What a complete waste of time.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Everyone was nice, they bring in a lot of people to talk to you and ask about your life and mostly everyone is coming in from out of college so a lot of college involvement talk. Just really a talk to get to know your personality.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good at this job? Why Sales?   Answer Question

Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

First, I was contacted by the recruiter who had me interview with the sales manager. Then, I completed the online forms before I had the face to face meeting with the hiring manager. Then, I was contacted by the team who let me know that I was selected to start working within 2 weeks. It was a quick turnaround which was very nice.

Interview Questions

• When would I be available to start and did I think I would be comfortable with the duties of the position.   1 Answer

Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very quick process. I was contacted directly by the recruiter and within the next week I was asked to come into the office for an interview. I met with the recruiter, her manager, and then the hiring manager. I was told multiple times by the hiring manager and the recruiter's manager that they were excited to bring me in for a second interview and introduce me to upper management. I felt like the company was exactly what I wanted and that I would also be a good fit in their office. Before I left, the manager said he would give me a call the next day to schedule a time for me to come in the next week. I never received a phone call. I even sent a follow up thank you email to the recruiter the next morning and emailed her two more times over the course of three weeks but never heard a word from anyone after my interview. They should not tell someone in an interview that they want to come back if they do not mean it. And then not even respond to emails. Very rude and poor management. I understand that the recruiters are busy but this is their job. We take the time out of our days and get our hopes up & they can't even send an email saying they are not interested.

Business Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process took a couple of months - I was recruited on campus. My first interview was on campus and was quick and casual. The next two interviews were on-site at the executive office. Those later interviews involved two to three people interviewing me, one at a time, for about an hour. I would say the process overall was generally positive - but I didn't end up hearing back after three interviews.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with several different people all one at a time! Very conversational with questions about the job worked naturally into the conversation. After that I had 2 interviews with 2 of the upper level mangers a couple days later before getting the job offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about me and my life and what I did in college!   1 Answer