Insight Global Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.1

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Madison, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

Best interview I had since looking for a job. Very relaxing, and the interviewer knew what questions to ask after looking over my resume. started with a quick introduction, what they are looking for and where do I fit. after the introduction, I proceeded with my skill set and what I can provide. Showing experience and that you are teachable was other key factors to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your prior work history.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Went to the office located in downtown Orlando. There was not a person at reception to meet/greet - instead there was a phone with instructions to pick up the receiver. Notified person who answered the call who I was there to meet. I waited maybe 2 minutes for the recruiter. Recruiter took me into a conference room where we reviewed my resume and what I was looking for in a position. Recruiter was very upfront and told me that he had contacted the company looking to hire and the hiring manager changed the job description and requirements the morning of my interview. Recruiter told me that IG is not like a head hunter service - they do not go out looking for positions for you - so it would be up to me to keep in contact with him in case something comes across his desk that would work for me. I appreciated his directness on this - the expectations were set and I left the office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Received a non-solicited phone call from a recruiter at Insight Global and a follow up call from the account manager for an 11 AM interview the next day with their client. Opportunity appeared to be legitimate with the follow up call from the Account Manager a short time later.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter stated references were required and had to be checked before the interview. This was the client's requirement and not the requirement of Insight Global. As a Work in Texas candidate I cannot refuse interviews without jeopardizing my unemployment, so I complied even though this is not the first time Insight Global has insisted on obtaining references prior to becoming a serious candidate.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

It was very easy although i have taken some time to get prepared my self. I always try toi give my best shot and effort. i do not want to fail in any sector so that i always think positive regarding everything . I think positiveness is the key to success .

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Greenwood Village, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Great, I didn't have to take a lengthy test like with other staffing companies. Insight global gets right to business. For example: phone screen, in-person and there is drug and criminal background test and it's a fairly smooth operation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global (Richmond, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Typical meeting room. More of a meet and greet to put a face to the name. This was not for a particular role but rather a way for them to know a candidate better that they have in their system. Very nice staff, professional, but still congenial. Sat down and got right to business asking me questions and asking if I had questions for them. An overall pleasant experience, non-intimidating experience. It was difficult to find the location but someone answered the front desk right away to help with directions. I would recommend this staffing company to other candidates and employers alike.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences. Areas of expertise. Any other roles I've taken on in the past. If I had questions for them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Westlake, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Very efficient and seamless. The only time-consuming part of getting in the door was all the information the company where I am contracting needed. Interviews were on time and went beautifully.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The first offer letter came with an hourly rate that was not what I expected. A simple phone call cleared it up and a new letter was sent the same day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I contacted this recruiting agency several times. They apparently are too busy to return emails or phone calls even though they requested that I send my resume; very unlike the other recruiters I am currently working with. Our interviews were short (several short discussions with multiple recruiters) that were meaningless and virtually all ended with something to the effect that they will be looking for opportunities for me, however, though I've received about a dozen inquiries from other recruiters, Insight Global has yet to get back to me with anything. I'm having a difficult time determining whether they are serious about placing applicants, have any connections what-so-ever, are overwhelmed, or simply incompetent.

Interview Questions

• Nothing relevant other than the kind of opportunity I was interested in was discussed.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Baltimore, MD) in September 2011.

Interview

Insight Global was the middle man in my interview process. I've worked with other recruiting firms in the DMV, some good and others well, let's say they left much to be desired. IG provided a professional setting and the formal one on one interview confirmed my first impression over the phone.

Be prepared for the interview, be clear about your expectations and I think you'll have a similar experience.

Interview Questions

• What Analytical skills do you have and how have you demonstrated them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Redmond, WA) in June 2010.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with a Insight Global recruiter after they contacted me. Then a in-person with IG. After that I got a Microsoft interview, in-person, within about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• No questions were unexpected; mostly behavioral interview style questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy smeasy.