Insight Global Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Insight Global

3.3

Customer Service Interview

Interview

This is a staffing company. I was called by this company and agreed to an interview for a job at a local company. Everything they said kept changing - company, location, hours. Although they were very nice, they were not honest with me. I found the job listing when I got home - it was being listed for 30% more than they were firm on......I was glad when they called and told me it was filled so I didn't have to negotiate with them. Be careful - they are making money on both ends of the deal, which is fine, but they are very shady about it. I would prefer to be told I am paying a Finder's Fee, rather than lied to. They do not represent the best interests of the client by being deceitful.

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I was called in the afternoon by a recruiter from Insight Global, I was away from my phone and she left a message. I listen to the message I can hear she was excited about my resume and that she truly felt I was a good fit for the open position. I had the in person interview the same day and on the way I had a second phone interview with the general manager. I was offered the position pending a drug and a background check. Great experience so far and I am doing good at my current position.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Holland, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with an individual to get to know who are, ask random questions. After consideration I was asked if I was able to set an appointment for a one-on-one interview a week later.

Interview Questions