Insight Global Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Hoffman Estates, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

-Phone interview and Facetime interview
-Send my updated Resume
-Recruiters schedule a one on one interview the next week
-Recruiter met me at the job site and introduced me to the Interviewer
-Interview was good exchange of questions and information

Interview Questions

• How would I handle an upset customer or peer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

It was honest and straight forward in terms of what they are looking for. Extremely friendly staff and very professional approach with just the right amount of fun to make the interview a lot less nerve wrecking as one would expect.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. Kacie listened very well to my experience to make sure this was the right role for me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews and one in-person. The first phone call was with a lead recruiter. The second was with the account manager. Then I met the recruiter at the office. The account rep met me at the door on my first day.

Interview Questions

• Can you commit to the six-month contract with the potential to be renewed/hired-on at the end?   1 Answer
    • Are you ok with the level of compensation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I knew what the position was offering before I interviewed.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global (Richmond, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very laid back interview-they were quite professional and they made me feel very comfortable-the office was amazing-that view of the city was worth the trip-not sure what more can be said they offered me a great opportunity when I really needed a job!

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about me and my personality-   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Initial interview with insight was over the phone. We went over my resume and qualifications. Next was a quick in person interview at their office. Then an over the phone interview with the company I am to temp with. Then an in person interview with that company at with point a member of insight walked me into to introduce us.

All the while insight would call asking how it went and what kinds of things the company asked.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was amazing. I did a phone screen with the hiring manager and we got to know each other and had a real conversation it was more then a interviewing process it made me feel alot more comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What stood out to you when applying for this customer service role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Orlando, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very informative, comfortable, friendly, and professional. They made an extremely great impression on me as I remember the exact things they were wearing. They had the interview process less tense and easy to talk to them about my working history.

Interview Questions

• what were some of my responsibilities at my previous job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newtown, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global (Newtown, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

Very laid back and easy going. Did not feel pressure or tension on the interview. Both gentlemen were very personable and easy to get along with. I felt immediately at ease when walking in to the room.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and do you have any questions for us   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

The office area was extremely professional, I had the opportunity to talk to one more of the associates and they were also professional, the interview went smooth and questionnaire was easy

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a call center   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Baltimore, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a long process with many people, however it was worth it. I initially had a phone interview, than an in-person. Everyone at Insight Global that I delt with helped me along the way, and with every step. I was confident with the whole process, and was prepared for the questions and key words that were presented to me at the interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years with the company?   1 Answer