Insight Global Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.0

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I haven't done the interview yet but the recruiter i spoke to is so nice and easy going! Seems like a great company! Hopefully I'll get them job they have recruited me for and if not I'll definitely take there help on finding something else.

Interview Questions

• What has my experience been?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Insight Global (Des Moines, IA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was asked how much experience I had with data entry. What I liked and did not like about my previous job. What my strengths and weaknesses are.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I had a preliminary staffing interview to go over my resume and inform me about the job opportunity, I then went to the interview at the company Insight Global was staffing for. Then, I followed up with IG to let them know how the interview went.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't anything to difficult   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Arlington Heights, Cook, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interviews and screenings, skype interview. Pleasant experience and the agency was very helpful. Background Check and Drug screening. Very casual, but intensive. Accurately described position and atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any technical experience and experience with customer service?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Insight Global interviews you to make sure you're a good fit and describe the job that you will actually be applying for. It's not an actual interview, but think of it as the interview before your actual interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in Customer Service? Explain.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Hoffman Estates, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

-Phone interview and Facetime interview
    -Send my updated Resume
    -Recruiters schedule a one on one interview the next week
    -Recruiter met me at the job site and introduced me to the Interviewer
    -Interview was good exchange of questions and information

Interview Questions

• How would I handle an upset customer or peer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

It was honest and straight forward in terms of what they are looking for. Extremely friendly staff and very professional approach with just the right amount of fun to make the interview a lot less nerve wrecking as one would expect.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. Kacie listened very well to my experience to make sure this was the right role for me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews and one in-person. The first phone call was with a lead recruiter. The second was with the account manager. Then I met the recruiter at the office. The account rep met me at the door on my first day.

Interview Questions

• Can you commit to the six-month contract with the potential to be renewed/hired-on at the end?   1 Answer
    • Are you ok with the level of compensation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I knew what the position was offering before I interviewed.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global (Richmond, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very laid back interview-they were quite professional and they made me feel very comfortable-the office was amazing-that view of the city was worth the trip-not sure what more can be said they offered me a great opportunity when I really needed a job!

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about me and my personality-   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Initial interview with insight was over the phone. We went over my resume and qualifications. Next was a quick in person interview at their office. Then an over the phone interview with the company I am to temp with. Then an in person interview with that company at with point a member of insight walked me into to introduce us.

All the while insight would call asking how it went and what kinds of things the company asked.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are qualified for this position?   1 Answer