Insight Global Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Data Analyst Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Miami, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Thorough yet not over-bearing or nerve wrecking. They truly want to get to know their prospective hires and they also let it be known what they expect from their hires.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 1 year, 5, 10 and how do you plan on getting to these places?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global in December 2015.

Interview

The interview depends on each person's resume. Overall great experience. I had questions about my previous work experience that I wrote on my resume. I had one phone interview and one to one interview. I enjoyed both interviews and felt comfortable since I was prepared and since I love data analysis.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview because I lived an hour away. I did drive in to complete some paperwork. I felt they were very accommodating for me because I was so far away. The interview questions were to the point about my past employment and if I understood the job I was interviewing for.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

Very personable interview to really understand my background, knowledge and experience that would make me a good candidate for hiring firms. The recruiter was very interested in what I really wanted in terms of environment and atmosphere, taking these into account in their research of potential positions.The interview was pleasant and communicative and we talked first in general and then in very technical specifics. I felt at all levels the recruiter was well versed in industry terms and concepts and could speak to a deep level of understanding of what I do/did. I really believe to hire the best people the interviewer must be able to gather the factual information, assess the level of talent and intelligence, the personality type and "fitness" of an individual, in a comfortable interview setting, keeping the interview amiable rather than as in an interrogation. This takes a special analytical skill which seem held by Insights' recruiters.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were more geared to them understanding me and my level of expertise rather than to trip me up. I was prepared to speak in general terms but was encouraged to speak very specifically, recalling specific situations where I shined or was challenged. The only thing difficult about that was to recall the exact details but soon they came very clearly.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global in April 2011.

Interview

I got a call from them because they found my resume on Monster. They called and asked general questions, especially involving financial reporting. They also asked about my previous work experience.