Insight Global Desktop Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Desktop Support Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Orlando, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Mostly the interview process took place over the phone. Basically explaining past experience details and how your personality portrays by the confidence used. After passing the initial interview over the phone, you are asked to meet the recruiter in person for a more formal interview. But, in reality is more of making sure you understand the details of the process and the job you applied for. Last, it is the client's interview process and this is the interview that mostly matters, as this is the people making the decision of whether you get the job or not.

Interview Questions

• No really difficult question was asked. It was mostly just telling them about myself and what I did in my past jobs. Besides that is was mostly just getting a feel of my knowledge and attitude, to see if I meet what they were seeking.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Denver, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

as i am interviewing the company i measure the people who are interviewing me to see if i can learn from them and try to make sure that we will all work effeciently as a team. I ask allot of questions about day to day work flow and determine if they are under staffed or if i am going to be a good addition to the team. I am completely honest in my answers meaning if they ask about a specific skill and i don't know it then i will tell them i don't know but am able to figure it out and willing to learn what they are looking for.

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Two interviews were conducted on phone by the company and each phase of the interview lasted for about 30 mins. During the conference call/interview all the representatives from the 3 companies took time to ask question relevant to the role and my skills and experiences

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global in May 2011.

Interview

A recruiter that saw my resume online contacted me. After a phone interview to find out my Technical abilities, she set up a phone interview with a client. The job was only a two day job, but I did accept the work. The recruiter that I work with at Insight Global is great and she keeps in contact. It has been an overall great experience since all other temp agencies I dealt with in the past wouldn't even work with me nor get me any interviews.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember the unexpected questions. It was an in depth Technical interview based on the skill set of the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't have to negotiate much. The pay for most contract jobs is usually set according to industry standards and I gave the number I was working at and got that number.