Insight Global IT Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global IT Recruiter Interview Questions

2.2

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

They contacted me through LinkedIn, had a brief 10 min phone interview that was more of her just explaining what they do, then had a second interview on campus that was 20 min and more casual conversation and not many questions, then a third interview on-site.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

First, I had my phone interview that was over the phone which was good! She was very easy to talk to and basically just asked about myself the whole time. I got asked back for a second interview which was in person and I met with three of the members that worked at Insight Global. All were very personable but the one thing that I noticed was how they only asked me one question. So personally, I never thought I could get my personality across because I was only asking them questions. However, I did get called back for a third interview so I will see how that goes!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I was recruited by a lady who was very upbeat and nice. She told me some questions they would ask me at the interview and what I should wear. I went to the interview, and it seemed like all they wanted to know was if I go out a lot. I did not know if this was appropriate to answer and go into depth about. It was a very weird interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter who found my profile/info on linkedin. Set up an interview for the next week. Interview was laid back, talked with four different people there- two account managers, corporate recruiter, and sales managers. Interview was basically a normal conversation, only asked a couple typical interview questions. Found it weird that there was no receptionist or anyone in the waiting area. Had to call in myself and request the recruiter.

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global in September 2015.

Interview

Really brief informational first interview. Mostly they just have a description of few job. They also asked which locations I would like to work at which was really beneficial. Really just a pre screen kind of deal. Didn't not go over pay or benefits which is normal for a first interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Morristown, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

The first step in the process was a phone interview from a corporate recruiter. This phone call was very casual and the recruiter just wanted to get to know me. The first formal interview was located in the office where I met with 3 different Account Managers. Everyone was extremely friendly and made you feel comfortable. We talked about my resume, past experiences, and I got a tour of the office. Finally, I was invited back for a second interview which was over lunch with the Sales Manager. Afterwards, I interviewed with two more Account Managers back at the office. Overall, the interview process was very positive.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales?
      What do you like to do outside of work?
      Why are you leaving your current job?
      Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was good with the recruiter. She reached out to me via LinkedIn. We had a 30 minute phone interview and then she invited me to the office for a face to face interview with her and a manager.

She called me preparing me for the face to face interview (which I thought was weird because it seemed like the was baby-ing me, but I guess this is what recruiters do these days).
    The recruiter was so sweet. Everything was so conversational. I learned about her, she learned about me. I had a good feeling about this.

However, the guy that interviewed me seemed a bit stand-offish once he came in the room. I could tell his body language was uninviting, and honestly it seemed like he really did not care to talk to me. I honestly think it was because I was black. This company already seemed like a non-diverse company filled with a bunch of Greek-affiliated individuals who are predominately white. I really didn't care to work with them, but I decided to give the interview a try.

The interviewer barely kept eye contact with me. He kept looking outside the window at people's feet that were walking by. I was trying to be conversational and I asked him a lot of questions about his work and his past. But I could see right through him, he didn't want me, a black person working on his team. No thanks. It's okay though. I didn't want to work there in the first place, I just wanted to see if I would get the position. This is just an experience I will learn and grow from.

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Was contacted by a corporate recruiter on Linkedin. Had a phone interview which was very basic, was then asked to come in for a face-to-face interview. I was invited back to a second interview which I thought was just with the sales manager, but I had to speak with several other employees, just as I did during the first interview, before ever speaking with him. It felt a lot like sorority recruitment...they asked me what I liked to do for fun and I even ended up talking about mutual friends with one of the girls who interviewed me. I spoke with 7 different people, all girls and all very put together. They all asked me the same questions and seemed very fake. Seemed like a scam company and a job where you would just sit in a cubicle cold calling all day long.

Interview Questions

• Why Sales? Were you in a sorority? Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

First, there was a phone interview. You talk with a corporate recruiter for a while and if you pass that, they ask to meet you for a one on one interview. In the one on one you talk with some account managers and the sales managers. Then you go meet everyone in the office and get a feel for the office culture. Last, you go out to lunch with the sales managers.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Awesome - you have a chance to meet a lot of the people that work there so you know what everyone is like and can immediately begin building relationships with them

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do sales?   1 Answer