Insight Global Recruiting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,189 Interview Reviews

2.3

1,189 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn to have a phone interview. We set up a time to speak the next day. The phone interview was really easy and it was more of a conversation to confirm that I was interested in the job. The recruiter went over the job description and asked me basic questions about my college experience and the types of activities I like to do in my free time. I set up an in-person interview for the following week. My recruiter called me the day before the interview and told me to dress business professional and to come up with at least 10 questions to ask. I was interviewed by 3 different account managers. None of them asked me any true interview questions. The goal of this interview is to make sure you can carry conversation. I spent most of the interview asking questions. Overall, the account managers that interviewed me were pleasant and the job seemed like it would be challenging, but enjoyable. My recruiter called me after the interview and asked me how it went. She said she would call and get some feedback for me. I waited a week and she never called. I called her and she said she hasn't talked to my interviewers yet, but will do so soon. The next day I got the rejection email. It was definitely the strangest, but easiest interview I've ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment other than graduating college?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Three step process first a corporate recruiter contacts you then if your a fit you will get an in office interview where you will meet with two or more account managers. Then if they like you you go on a lunch interview with the sales manager

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Did not grill me with questions, was a good easy talk getting to know me. Wanted to know what questions I had about the company and the potential role.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Insight Global was a very casual setting to the interview that I had, much like a phone interview or screening. They asked many basic to difficult behavioral questions to see if your personality would be a good fit to become a recruiter. They asked about your interests and what you are looking for in a companys culture and benefits.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you would succeed as a recruiter?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Did a phone interview, then in-person with 5 people in the same day, followed by a one-on-one with the sales manager, then a 2-1 with the sales manager and his regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced adversity?   1 Answer

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

My interview was scheduled for 4pm and at 4:42pm I was still not seen by anyone. I was greeted at 4:09pm and ushered into a conference room, leaving me alone for almost 35 minutes. Unfortunately, after 42 minutes I had to protect some of my dignity and leave. They called me at 4:45 having noticed I left, and explained there were no conference rooms available to interview me in. Despite the fact that I was indeed in a conference room by myself. This leads me to believe that the person who shook my hand at the door relayed some sort of information to my interviewer that implied at first glance I wasn't worthy of interviewing as scheduled. I sincerely hope no future candidate has a similar experience.

Lead Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Staffing industry is a joke, however it would be nice if they valued your time a little bit. They shuttle you through like cattle, and they ask the same exact questions feom the phone screen.

Interview Questions

• How many people did you supervise?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was so relaxed it was almost misleading. It was very casual and informal in the way we mostly talked about me the whole time. And not even things that seemed to pertain to the job itself. The person I interviewed with was very nice and the conversation seemed to flow well but I unfortunately didn't get a second interview.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global in October 2017.

Interview

There is two rounds! I currently attend a university out of the state from which I wanted to work at- So I flew in for an interview (also do not get reinbursed) and I loved them after the first interview! I talked to three account managers and had so much in common with all of them- however, I found is so unprofessional that they read my resume for the first time while in the interview with me- it was more conversational based than experience based so it was fine but I would've liked them to read my resume before I got there. I made it to the second round which my recruiter said only 2 out of 40 people get and I flew in once again on my own wallet and had my second lunch interview. This round was so unprofessional it was a major turn off for the company. I waited 30 minutes in the room I had my first interview in and no one came to tell me that they would be late or anything.. so after 30 mins the account executive came to grab me for lunch.. she brought someone else with her as well and they were bascially talking to the whole time and didn't seem interested in me and at all and they might've been texting about me at the table- overall, horrible experience and I would not want to work for a company like them. They also asked what other jobs i am applying for which made me uncomfortable

Interview Questions

• What other jobs are you applying for? Why sales? Why insight global?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I was taken into an interview room and got to meet 3 current employees who asked me various questions about myself. The interviewers wanted to get to know me as if they could see if I would do well getting to know others. It wasn't a question blasted interview about business information etc.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you faced rejection and how did you handle it?   1 Answer