Insight Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017
2,033 Interview Reviews

2.4

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Face to Face Interview With Account Manager first, after making small talk for a little while she asked me more about my qualifications and what all I had been involved in at Texas Tech. After that she decided to introduce me to meet the Staff as well as walked around the office to get a better feel for what it could be. Then the Final Interview with the Sales manager was while having some coffee.

Interview Questions

• What excited you about working here/   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The process started off well, the recruiter's make you feel super confident throughout the entire process. After an initial "getting to know you phone call" I had an in-person interview which was very conversational. I then traveled (no reimbursement) to the office for an in-person interview with 3 people. The first recruiter was easy to talk to, the next person seemed like she had no idea she had to interview me. Didn't review my resume, pulled questions off the top of her head, wasn't very prepared and seemed put out to be interviewing me. The last person had a much better attitude. Overall, wasn't what I expected.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

This is the worst interview experience I have ever had. The recruiter tells you she only has 15 min to speak with you but interrupts you every time she asks a question to make her own conclusions. For example one of the interview questions was walk me through your resume. As soon as I started speaking about my qualifications she kept interrupting me and everything I said she simply replied with a "You have great leadership skills" even though I was talking about analytical projects I have worked in the past. Seems to me they don't even want to listen and they are trying to rush you so they can meet all the candidates.

Application

Interview

Was told I was going to be interviewed by one Person and was interviewed by 3. It was as if they didn't really have time and I felt like a burden they had to deal with.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global (Columbus, OH).

Interview

One on one phone interview then in person interview with a current account manager which you basically ask them questions about the company and you talk about yourself and ask a lot of personal life questions to the account manager you are interviewing with.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Started off great with the regional recruiter. Went in for the interview and was placed with random employees who I was not supposed to be meeting with. The interview was very unorganized and you could tell they were not prepared.

Interview Questions

• Nothing relevant to the job.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The first (and only) thing I was asked was if I had any questions then I was asked to interview the recruiter with my questions. The recruiter really seemed like he did not want to be there and anything encouraging he said seemed really fake. The kicker was when I reached out to the company after a few peers from my university had gotten denial emails, I asked them to refer my message to the recruiter I was interviewed by and for a follow up on how my interview went. It has been two weeks and I still haven't heard anything. I'm understanding that they just must have forgotten to send me a denial email but I called to get feedback and you never call back? Unprofessional.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Boston, MA).

Interview

The office seemed to be filled with recent college graduates who were just casually chatting. They dressed professionally but that's about it. I was interview by a guy who seemed like he was interviewing me for a sorority, not a job. He was asking questions that made me feel like I had to change myself for every client in order to be likable and make a sale. Personally, going to happy hours and golfing with clients doesn't suit my needs to professionally grow. Clearly they just want good looking frat people to join their "team". If you're into that lifestyle you have an easy in to this job.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Baltimore, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

I was selected for this interview and once I arrived, I was greeted by the most AMAZING individuals. Everyone was happy, smiling and just had nothing but positive things to say about the company. Trying to sell yourself is no easy task but they made it very inviting. This a complete career move from where I have been so I was completely taken aback by the wonderful process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about IG?   1 Answer

Negotiation

ACCEPT and don't think twice.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Insight Global (Stamford, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

It was 2 hours, the employer liked when I asked questions about the company. I met with two managers, one at a time. One manager reviewed my resume and told me all about the company. The other manager wanted to have a conversational interview and I basically asked many questions regarding the company.