Insight Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017
2,332 Interview Reviews

2.4

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

easy to talk to and made me feel confortable . They just want to get to know you. Asks about previous work experience--your interests. Also strengths and weaknesses

Interview Questions

Interview

No interview; I was hired due to a pre-existing work relationship and product expertise the company was seeking. My circumstances are a little unique. I cannot attest to the interviewing process or difficulty.

HR Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Received a call from the recruiter for an HR Coordinator job opportunity. Post the discussion, the recruiter confirmed that his hiring manager would give a call and also scheduled an appointment to meet him at his office for further discussion.

Interview Questions

• When I visited their office, the recruiter asked the same three questions about the job requirement and my skill level which was discussed our the phone. It was a very brief meeting which lasted for hardly 5 mins. Making the candidate to visit their office in downtown to just discuss they same questions which was discussed over the call shows how they treat the candidates who are looking for a job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Walked in had to use the phone to dial for someone to come out of the sales room to come meet me and put me in a conference room. The recruiter who I had been talking to told me to ask for three people to speak with, none of them were available to speak with me. Very much a younger, sorority/frat kind of vibe, having not been in a sorority wasn't really a fit for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global (New York, NY).

Interview

Contacted via LinkedIn. Prepared extensively for a 1:1 interview, drove 4 hours to interview. Once there I wasn't asked a single relevant question regarding the job. This hurt my ability to showcase my skills and prove I was a good candidate for the job. It seemed clear to me that no one even knew I was coming in for an interview and they just sent someone out to talk to me for 20 minutes. Total waste of my time. This company seems to be great at wasting your time.

I understand that this company does not even care about skills and experience, other than a bachelors degree, however their main goal is apparently to just see if you can carry on a conversation. Well from my experience, regardless of if you can or cannot do this , you still won't get the job. I don't understand how they choose candidates. But if contacted via LinkedIn by the account manager or whomever, I wouldn't take it seriously whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• How far did you just drive to come here?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn. We then spoke on the phone for about 15 minutes in which she told me a brief overview of the position and set up a time for a formal interview. I then went on campus to interview for 30 minutes. The interview was mostly small chat and didn't ask that tough of questions. It seemed to be mostly a test of how well you can carry a conversation and present yourself.

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global in November 2017.

Interview

This company is a joke! After reaching out to me because he had seen my resume on LinkedIn, we agreed on a phone interview session. Austin Long told me he would call me on Wednesday at 12pm which was the reason why I took time off of work. At 12:30, he still hadn't called which is why I tried calling him. I wasn't able to reach him so I left a message. Never got back to me. So rude and unprofessional. If companies are not interested, don't set an appointment for an interview and waste people's time!

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radford, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global (Radford, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy and very informal. Was told more about the company than asked what I can bring to the table. Was also told that my point of contact would call to set up a third interview in the Charlotte office than got the email saying they couldn't move forward with me. Super unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Insight Global (Columbia, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

They reached out to me on LinkedIn, and I met them in person at a career fair. I had an interview on campus and then an interview in one of their offices.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Seattle, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

InsightGlobal was the very first staffing agency I have ever worked with and the experience was very easy, fun and will make you want to work with them again when seeking other opportunities.

I am currently enrolled in a program called YearUp and I was seeking more opportunities to advance in my career in IT. I was very anxious and scared working with a staffing agency because it was my very first time.

I was lucky enough to get the chance to work with one of their amazing recruiters/employees Wendy Chen and Jade Gilley. They both were very friendly and supportive during the whole interviewing process. I didn't feel rushed during the whole process and I could strongly tell they were really interested and cared about finding the right job for me. They also made sure to answer any questions I had and made sure I was prepared for the interview. Wendy even helped me plan my schedules, that was really great!

They had quickly found and worked hard at getting me an interview at a very big corporate company for Tech Support. This was exactly the foot in the door step I needed! I was so amazed how quickly and easy everything was leading up to that big interview at their corporate office! Hours later after the interview I received a call that they were looking to hire me! Terrific!

Thanks Wendy and Jade! You made my very first experience working with a recruiter/staffing agency amazing! I would totally work with InsightGlobal again.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything we can do to help prepare you for the interview?   Answer Question