Insight Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,880 Interview Reviews

2.4

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Kansas City, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter via LinkedIn, and we set up a phone interview. The phone interview was very laid back, mostly conversational and just validating information. I was then invited to an in person interview to their office in Kansas City. During the in person interview I met with multiple employees, and again, the interview was very conversational with a few questions. Very laid back. Ignore that I got an offer, still waiting to hear back about the next interview.

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Dayton, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and comfortable. The first interview I actually thoroughly enjoyed. The recruiters and account managers were very helpful in getting me ready for the interview & I truly enjoyed the entire process.

Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was great! I really enjoyed the process' smoothness. I recommend this company to all seeking employment. Hope that it is as easy for you as it was for me.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in this position?   1 Answer

Web Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

It is a straight forward process of telephonic interview followed by video interview. Starts from very basic background information questions followed by some detailed technical review mentioned in the resume.

Interview Questions

• About background, Technical skills, Work Experience and Study.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

I arrived at the office 5 minutes early (I was told not to arrive more than 10 minutes early). My recruiter came into our interview like 5 or 10 minutes late. After I spoke with her I spoke with 3 different account managers. Each of these women were on a strict interview time schedule and 2 of them even told me so! The last lady I interviewed with was the nicest and most personable, however someone in their office had given her a watch to borrow so she could keep track and limit the time she spent with me, because they did not want her to "go long" on our interview. I went to the interview with 11 or 12 questions and maybe was able to have 4 or 5 answered. Each person I talked to seemed to care more about my personal life and what I did on the weekends more so than explaining the job I was interviewing for and asking me interview related questions. At the end of each session they handed me a card and said I could email them the remaining questions that I had. I was not happy that they didn't seem to want to answer my questions and I was especially displeased about how they told me they were on a time schedule and how much time they had left. If you interview here be prepared to be rushed!

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

the interview process was great, they set up everything for me for the new employer. They were timely with their responses. They oriented me with important information, so i would be prepared for the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked for my knowledge in the position and my professional experience.   Answer Question

Purchasing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Florham Park, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Once I arrived to the interview, a representative from Insight Global met with myself to aid in meeting with interviewee. The transition was quick and painless. This procedure aided in relations with temporary staffing company and placement.

Interview Questions

• How does your past experience apply with current skill set we are looking to obtain?   Answer Question

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Bloomington, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then in person person interview, they just want to make sure you can have a conversation, although it is based a lot on level of beauty which does make sense for sales but keep in mind they are not looking to hire average looking individuals. I could tell my interviewer had lost interest in me after I hesitated on the question, which items have you not checked off your senior year bucket list?

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process is overall simple and straight forward. (At least for me) it included three "rounds". First a telephone screening, an in person interview, and then a final lunch interview. More interested in how you can keep a drive a conversation and gain/maintain attention of who is interviewing you at the particular moment.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Insight Global (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

A Corporate Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn and we proceeded with a brief phone interview later that week. I then had a ~20 minute on-campus interview, an hour long onsite interview with four Account Managers and the Sales Director and finally a lunch interview with two Sales Directors. My recruiter was wonderful and very supportive every step of the way. She always called to give advice beforehand and was very friendly, as was everyone I met from the company. I knew from the beginning it was not a great fit for me, as they do want hyper-outgoing people and many if not most are from Greek life. But it was still an enjoyable interview experience.