Insight Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017
2,297 Interview Reviews

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was so relaxed it was almost misleading. It was very casual and informal in the way we mostly talked about me the whole time. And not even things that seemed to pertain to the job itself. The person I interviewed with was very nice and the conversation seemed to flow well but I unfortunately didn't get a second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I was taken into an interview room and got to meet 3 current employees who asked me various questions about myself. The interviewers wanted to get to know me as if they could see if I would do well getting to know others. It wasn't a question blasted interview about business information etc.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you faced rejection and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Boca Raton, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I was asked questions about my teamwork skills, my interpersonal relations, and management style as well as my ability to work in a diverse environment. Also, there were questions about my work history and life experience.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do I have as a PM?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Phila, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I only had to wait 5 minutes before someone entered the room to talk to me. I spoke to 3 different people, all of which had my resume whom I had given to the first woman I spoke to so they must have passed it along. It wasn't so much of an interview as it was just a conversation. It was a very easy interview. It felt easy but you could tell they were judging you on appearance, personality, and whether or not you party.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Talked to them at a career fair and scheduled an on site interview at my college the next day. After that I went to their nearest office a few weeks later for a more formal interview. Was more like a conversation than an actual interview, very easy if you are able to hold a conversation.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Wilton, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

It's not always quick and easy to get hired. Many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Boca Raton, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Professional, well-organized, simple and friendly. They just moved from Ft Lauderdale to Boca Raton and their new office looks great! I've talked to Michael, the recruiter, on a daily basis- I feel like we known each other for years, hehe.

Recruiter Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

After a recruiter seen my resume on indeed , they gave me call,we arranged an interview that same day.The interview was very professional & smooth.They recruiter even drew a detailed depiction of the extrusion procedure.They were eye to eye , down to earth , and nice to say the least !

Interview Questions

• 1.Do you have experience that relates to this position? 2.Are you detail oriented? 3.Are you committed? 4.Can you pass drug screen & background check?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Des Moines, IA) in October 2017.

Interview

An employee reached out to me on LinkedIn for a short phone conversation. She then reached out with an in-person interview. I took the interview and was then very very disappointed. The interviewer seemed more interested in his phone than in my personal achievements and skills. Also when I got to the office there wasn't a front desk and not a person in sight, so I had to call the person who reached out to me to figure out how to get in contact with someone at the office. She then informed me that there is a phone in the lobby which you pick up and are then connected to someone inside the office who will then come out. This is very very strange, I feel it would be a more welcoming environment if they had someone waiting out in the lobby as I was expected or just have a front desk... I was not extended an offer but I did reach out as well saying I would not have accepted an offer either way as I was very disappointed in the interview and professionalism of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • What do you do for fun in your free time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

In person interview, recruited through LinkedIn. Interviewed with two separate account managers. Heard back from the recruiter the next day and set up a second interview. Was offered the job in the interview.