Insight Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017
2,040 Interview Reviews

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Richmond, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

They found me via Linked In and then had an initial phone interview and then asked me for an in person interview at one of their locations. The process moved very quickly and only lasted a couple weeks.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

I completed a phone screen with the recruiter and Account Manager. Next I met in person with the Account Manager. The last step was an in person interview with the client. The Account Manager was present, which I actually appreciated because it gave her more insight into the role and my potential fit.

Interview Questions

• What is the extent of your technical knowledge?   1 Answer
    • Describe your Project Management experience.   1 Answer
    • Is patient data more or less important than provider data?   1 Answer

Field Opreator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

got contacted by zach , asked me a few questions regarding IT experience , then did a skype interview with jordan , he got into details about my IT experiences

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your IT experiences   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

It was a fairly informal interview. The first round took place in a conference room, and I talked to two or three Account Managers. The conversations were less about work and more about our lives. The interviewers were extremely likable, and it was easy to talk to them. My recruiter called me within an hour to tell me that I had a second interview.
     The second interview was with the branch manager, we went out for lunch. The conversation was basically the same as the first interviews. We talked about our lives and hobbies. It didn't feel like a job interview.
    It was overall a very strange experience. Everyone I interviewed with had to be under 35 and seemed concerned with company culture more than anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Boston, MA).

Interview

I interviewed at Insight Global for a Recruiter/Account Manager position. I first met one of their internal Talent Acquisition reps at my University's career/job fair. She was very nice, and after talking for a few minutes about my interests she suggest I look into Insight Global. We talked on the phone about a week later and I set up an interview with the Boston office, which was close to where I lived. I walked in a few minutes early and was placed in a small interview room to wait. The "waiting area" of the office is empty and you ring a bell to talk to someone, there is no receptionist. I waited in the small conference room and finally someone came in. She had a black eye and immediately laughed and explained that it was from falling from being drunk at a club a few days ago. We had a short conversation, she mostly asked me about my friends and if I was in a sorority and what I liked to do for fun. I tried asking about the position and the company and all she would say is that the people were so fun and the job was so fun and she was making lots of money. Another girl came in and asked pretty much the same questions about my involvement in college and what I liked to do for fun. A third person came in, this time a guy, he had more of a management role to the previous 2 girls. He looked at my resume and asked a few legitimate questions, about my previous experiences and jobs, and my degree. I had a science degree, he asked why I wasn't pursuing something related in the science field, and told me with a smart degree like that I should be looking somewhere else. I explained that while I enjoyed science, I was considering other options, and was looking to immerse myself among hard-working, passionate people in the industry of sales. He still insisted that I do something "useful" with my major. I found it to be rude at first, as I was really interested in recruiting, and I did fit the company culture of Insight Global (thin, blonde, pretty, sorority) however in the end, maybe he was saving me by encouraging me to look elsewhere...
    After I left the interview I called the original Talent Acquisition Rep whom was still working with me on this, she asked how it went, I relayed it went well and everyone was very nice, I just felt like we never covered much in the interview. From that point on I was put off by the weird interview and dynamics of the manager so did not continue to pursue the position.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Diego, CA).

Interview

It was a very relaxed interview process, mostly conversational. If you are good with people and extroverted this interview should not be very hard because those are the type of people they are looking for.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Conversational. They want to see that you can carry a conversation with someone you don't know well. They want to see you can hold your own with clients. Its good to ask questions about them.

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Keep the interview going. Share as much as you can about you and what makes you a team player. They want to see you can hold a conversation and stay actively communicating with others.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself and you as a person.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Great interviews, and they give you very helpful feedback. Asked very basic interview questions and were very easy to talk to. Final interview is almost a simulation of meeting with clients.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I went to the interview and met with a different person than I was told I would see. It was a casual conversation about my background and education and what I wanted in a future job. The interview was about 25 minutes, the person interviewing me said she might be late for a meeting so she had to leave before i could finish asking all questions.