Insight Global Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Network Engineer Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Worked with Tyler Key
- First spoke to Tyler over the phone
- Meet the next day face to face
- prepared me for the interview
- Tyler called me the morning of the interview to make sure i was still able to attend
- Called me after the interview to see how i felt the interview went
- Tyler then told me I got the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global in July 2016.

Interview

Katie Wynn was helpful all through out the hiring process. She contacted me by phone or email before and after each step.

I enjoyed the technical interview, it consisted of about 15 questions in 30 mins. The interview was clear and straight to the point, with technical questions from an IT professional..

In less than 24 hours I was informed that I had secured the position I was applying for.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

Within a week of initially contacting me, not only had I completed an interview, I had a job offer. The interview was open forum \ group, describing past experince, personal outlooks, opinions, etc. It lacked the typical, almost insulting 'what is this command for' type questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to tell a little about myself and my experiences. I was not asked detailed technical 'how to' questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied For the job online at insight global. After 24 hours i was contacted to fill out more information. They called me with a job offer within another 24 hours. I had to have a drug test and a face to face meeting with Abby my recruiter. finally i had a over the phone interview with the actual company.

Interview Questions

• If a customer called and said they couldn't connect to the network, how would you proceed to re-establish connection?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy. Screened through insight, and then the account manager set up the interview. I was an employee referral so they didn't have to do much, but once the process started I was on boarded in three days

Interview Questions

• How do I work with a team?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Really depends on the company where they want to place you. In the meantime they might try to get you to come into their office so they can look you over which you can tell that I thinkbis a waste of time for someone with a list of experience.

Interview Questions

• How was my experience facing customers?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global in January 2015.

Interview

I got a call from insight global regarding a job position with Cisco as a network engineer. My recruiter (Corwin Elder) asked me a few basic questions and later told me that the Cisco people want to interview me for the following position. He was very helpful throughout the interview process and took feedbacks from me after every round and also helped me calm down after the interview. I was finally selected after 5 rounds of interview and I owe this to Corwin elder and the insight global team.

Interview Questions

• Interview with cisco was very technical. They asked me everything mentioned in the resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Charlotte, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

Very quick process with very little hassle. The entire interview took about 30 minutes. I had previous experience in the referenced job. The recruiter called me for the interview. She had found my resume on Monster, and the referenced job was related to the same job I had at Hewlett-Packard. The recruiter needed to be sure that I had the appropriate level of broadband access from home, as the job was to be remote.

Interview Questions

• Amount of experience and for how long?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

It went fairly well as interviews go. I met with Insight Global staff and had a quick discussion about the job then an interview with the contract employer was scheaduled. that interview went also was fairly easy. My manager and i talked for about an hour. conversation was easy. we talked about IT war stories which i find is the a great way to break the ice and let the person know something about where you came from and how you handle adversity.

Interview Questions

• there werent really any questions that were difficult or questions that were left unanswered.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Raleigh, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

Very few quesitons, first you get the call from the account manager, he guage your interest and expertese in the position, if you look good and you agree about the schedule, work shift and wage, you get to go for the second interview with the Sr account manager. for some real time job review and description and their you will have the opportunity to ask questions about the Job if you have any.

Interview Questions

• -How long have you been in field, What are you expecting from us, Why you think you are better fit for this position, what the color of your brain, tell us Joke.
      and than you get some technical questions.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

That was not a nego phase, this company don't like to argue. take it or leave it type deal