Insight Global Production Support Incident Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Production Support Incident Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Insight Global

1 Interview Review

Production Support Incident Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Columbus, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

The initial contact with Insight Global was a cold call from a recruiter who had accessed my resume through a public site. Initial questions narrowed my employment goals and availability to "full time" and "now". An arrangement was made for a follow up telephone interview (I was driving) and a quick rundown on the position I was under consideration for was provided.

The follow up interview with Insight Global was with the same recruiter that had contacted me previously (not always the case with many companies). The interview was, in retrospect, a very typical contracting interview. There was a request for elaboration on my job history with emphasis on naming the systems/platforms/languages/products that I had experience with. This was followed by some leading questions about my job goals, which were pretty basic - get hired in a full time IT position as quickly as possible.

I think there was some discomfort on the recruiter's part with such an accommodating response from me. I was ready to be flexible with what they had to offer in order to position myself for the next step. I would recommend that applicants be prepared to provide some detailed answers to these questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I indicated a preference of $30-35 per hour during the on-site paperwork visit. They offered $33 a week later, which I immediately accepted.