Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.3

936 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter in the Baltimore office. Drove 2.5 hours to the northern VA office to interview in person. Interview lasted about 20 mins. Called the recruiter after to debrief with her; sent the interviewer a thank you email the next day. Never heard another word from either the recruiter or the interviewer despite follow up emails. They never even validated my parking garage ticket like they said they would.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Washington, DC) in December 2017.

Interview

The process took a long long while. I was reached out to on LinkedIn then I had a phone screen, an in person interview on campus, and TWO in person interviews where I had to drive to DC.

I found the process to be unbelievably shallow. The recruiter (bless her heart, she is an extremely kind person), always told me to "look sharp" and "heat treat my hair" before every interview. They did not care about credentials at ALL. As someone who is proud of my major and my college accomplishments, I was disappointed that every person I talked to was very disinterested in any type of community service, volunteering, or prior experience. All they seem to care about was looks and Greek Life. The feedback they had for me at the end of the process only had to do with how "sharp" I looked, not my attributes. Disgusting. I will say, the women in my final round seemed to have good intentions, but it still felt slimy.

As the icing on the cake, one of my interviewers made a "JOKE" about rape, saying a woman he worked with "lied about being raped" in college. I am not sure how I was meant to react to this, but I can tell you it surely soured my view of the company further. I would never want to work in an environment where this type of behavior is a part of the office culture (and from what I saw, it is). Truly the worst interview experience I have ever had.

This company is a trap. I am sorry to anyone who is tricked into working here.

Interview Questions

• How is the food on your college campus? Are you in Greek Life?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

on campus 15 minute interview, then a visit to the office where you talk to two different account managers for about 10 minutes each and no one ever asks questions about resume or even brings it up through the whole process then you tour the office. Finally, i went to a final lunch interview where i felt that they weren't very interested. Im very personable and thought my personality fit well then i got rejected. You have to travel for both interviews even if you're far away with no reimbursement. Didn't think they looked at my resume at all or asked about any activities.

Interview Questions

• Very conversational and see if you can hold a conversational. didn't ask basically any interview questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Interviewing for a position at insight global was fine. Went through to a final interview to then be declined an offer. Pretty extensive process to be interviewed by mostly 24-25 year olds. After not getting the job with insight global I was tossed around to different “recruiters” for positions elsewhere and that was a complete nightmare. Needless to say, it was a waste of time. Super unorganized and although it doesn’t all fall directly on IG, it was very obvious that there were some discrepancies on their side. Disappointed to say the least.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

There was a phone screen and two in person interviews followed by a lunch where they offered me the job. I met with about 7 people overall which gave me a great idea of the type of people that work there

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions that bring out your true personality   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Very laid back, personality questions just want conversation. Took 45 and basically just talked to account managers about life. Come prepared with a lot of questions to ask them to keep the conversation going. Do not expect normal interview questions.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The process took about a month or so. I interviewed in the office twice as well as a lunch interview for the final round. Very confrontational, rarely asked about things on my resume.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

This interview process was very unique. It was more laid back and personal, it seems as though they really want to get to know you on a personal level (ex.: asked about siblings, where I grew up)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was contacted by a campus recruiter via LinkedIn and he set up an onsite interview for me. I interviewed at their Boston office. First thing I noticed when I walked in was no one was at the front desk to greet. I called for someone and a lady walked out and brought me to an empty conference room where I waited for 10 minutes. The recruiter I had talked to came in and prepared me for the next couple interviews. The interviewer came in and acted unfriendly. She asked me about 5 questions, and then I asked 5. They expect you to ask around 10 per interviewer. After she left, the recruiter came back and asked me if I had anymore questions. I thought I would be talking to more interviewers but I guess not. Overall it was very unprofessional and just an all around weird atmosphere. The interviewer was cold towards me and they must've not liked how I only asked 5 questions, which for any other company is more than fine.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

One on-campus interview followed by an interview in the office. During the interview in the office, you talk to a few peoples and they all ask you the same things.