Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.3

917 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was contacted by a campus recruiter via LinkedIn and he set up an onsite interview for me. I interviewed at their Boston office. First thing I noticed when I walked in was no one was at the front desk to greet. I called for someone and a lady walked out and brought me to an empty conference room where I waited for 10 minutes. The recruiter I had talked to came in and prepared me for the next couple interviews. The interviewer came in and acted unfriendly. She asked me about 5 questions, and then I asked 5. They expect you to ask around 10 per interviewer. After she left, the recruiter came back and asked me if I had anymore questions. I thought I would be talking to more interviewers but I guess not. Overall it was very unprofessional and just an all around weird atmosphere. The interviewer was cold towards me and they must've not liked how I only asked 5 questions, which for any other company is more than fine.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

One on-campus interview followed by an interview in the office. During the interview in the office, you talk to a few peoples and they all ask you the same things.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Walked in had to use the phone to dial for someone to come out of the sales room to come meet me and put me in a conference room. The recruiter who I had been talking to told me to ask for three people to speak with, none of them were available to speak with me. Very much a younger, sorority/frat kind of vibe, having not been in a sorority wasn't really a fit for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global (New York, NY).

Interview

Contacted via LinkedIn. Prepared extensively for a 1:1 interview, drove 4 hours to interview. Once there I wasn't asked a single relevant question regarding the job. This hurt my ability to showcase my skills and prove I was a good candidate for the job. It seemed clear to me that no one even knew I was coming in for an interview and they just sent someone out to talk to me for 20 minutes. Total waste of my time. This company seems to be great at wasting your time.

I understand that this company does not even care about skills and experience, other than a bachelors degree, however their main goal is apparently to just see if you can carry on a conversation. Well from my experience, regardless of if you can or cannot do this , you still won't get the job. I don't understand how they choose candidates. But if contacted via LinkedIn by the account manager or whomever, I wouldn't take it seriously whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• How far did you just drive to come here?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn. We then spoke on the phone for about 15 minutes in which she told me a brief overview of the position and set up a time for a formal interview. I then went on campus to interview for 30 minutes. The interview was mostly small chat and didn't ask that tough of questions. It seemed to be mostly a test of how well you can carry a conversation and present yourself.

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global in November 2017.

Interview

This company is a joke! After reaching out to me because he had seen my resume on LinkedIn, we agreed on a phone interview session. Austin Long told me he would call me on Wednesday at 12pm which was the reason why I took time off of work. At 12:30, he still hadn't called which is why I tried calling him. I wasn't able to reach him so I left a message. Never got back to me. So rude and unprofessional. If companies are not interested, don't set an appointment for an interview and waste people's time!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Insight Global (Columbia, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

They reached out to me on LinkedIn, and I met them in person at a career fair. I had an interview on campus and then an interview in one of their offices.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Tampa, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Everyone I met was amazing. I went in for an interview and met with 3 different people. I then went to a lunch meeting with the sales manager. It was a good experience.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Insight Global in November 2017.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me for an interview over Linkedin. We scheduled a phone interview and played phone tag for about three weeks, until we finally were able to connect. The phone interview was pretty easy and lasted about 30 minutes. I was offered second interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about your background and experience   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Went well, very friendly environment. Mostly wanted to get to know your personality. Talked to three different managers who barely looked at my resume, instead told me about the job and what it takes to succeed in it.