Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.3

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Very informal interview, they really just want to get to know you on a personal level. Everyone was really nice and welcoming. There was an one on one interview and then in-person interview with the team and then a happy hour / group interview. The floor was open to ask a lot of questions and they asked questions related to your personality only really and not your work style.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Bizarre interview. Was asked one question and that was it. This company obviously self-rates on Glassdoor... (4.4 stars with 4,000 reviews... That's similar to Google's rating. Please.) They're obviously looking for attractive sorority/fraternity members with a little to no brain cells. Extremely high turnover rate I would imagine. Do yourself a favor- have a little more respect for yourself than this. Work somewhere actually reputable.

Interview Questions

• The only thing they asked was "Tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

A brief introduction and chit chat with the HR representative that you have been in contact with followed by an interview with account managers. During my experience I sat down with two account managers that were around the office at that time.

Interview Questions

• It was mainly self driven. The conversation can really flow in any direction that you decide to take it. If you have anything higher than a communication degree, might not be the place for you.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and a recruiter reached out to me the next day. I called and emailed back and received no response back. Several weeks later the recruiter emailed me to meet up while on she was on campus for a job fair.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The interview process is great. It is two interviews to hire and they are both very personable interviews. They make the interview fun and explain the role to you to full detail.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions are about yourself. What have you done in the past? What is your passion and what you want to do professionally.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Process was very smooth and was about 3 rounds total. I met with several members of the team and they were very transparent with me about the opportunity. I felt like I had all of the information needed to accept the offer at the end.

Interview Questions

• It was very conversational and we mainly spoke about my experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a 20 minute phone interview and after was offered an in person interview where I went to their office and interviewed with the corporate recruiter and 4 account managers which took an hour and half. After that there was a second interview which was about a 5-7 days after the first one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What are your strengths?
      How did you hear about Insight Global?
      What motivates you?
      Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global in February 2017.

Interview

Most of the questions were what you would expect from interviews. Very easy going. I felt as if I was having a conversation with friends a lot of the time. Overall pretty easy interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

The process moved quickly, beginning with a phone interview. When I came for the in person interview I was welcomed warmly and met with an HR personnel before meeting with a current Account Manager. The HR woman told me to ask questions and just hold a small talk conversation with the Account Manager so I did so, althought I didn't see the point of learning these random facts about this man such as where he was from, where he went to school etc. If the purpose was to see if I could hold an engaging conversation I feel that any intelligent individual could do so, and fake being nice if need be.

Interview Questions

• How do I deal with difficult clients?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Straightforward interview, they really want to see if you are personable and right for their culture. The interview has a laid back feel because they want to see if you can hold a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Biggest strengths, weakness, why you would be good in sales   Answer Question