Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

2.3

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

All they look for is to see if you can carry a conversation. They did not ask one question that was interview like. It was almost too easy to have a conversation. Apparently, working for this company is much like college all over again.

Interview Questions

• Literally none. It was just like sorority recruitment.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Three interviews over one week period two of which were in house and then one lunch where you had to prove your ability to hold a conversation in public. Not too difficult at all if you're the people person they're looking for

Recruiter Interview

Interview

The interview process was swift and organized. I received immediate feedback every single step of the way, during the interview process. There were three rounds of interviews over the span of about two weeks.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I was contacted by someone on Linkedin. I had a phone interview that went well. Then I had an in person interview. In the interview, I was asked super simple questions about my life. Honestly, don't waste your time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global (New Brunswick, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Seemed like they had no idea I was coming It was very long and they seemed just to judge me on my looks. It wasnt that bad but need more direction

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Bellevue, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Had a brief phone screen. Proceeded to meet with 3 of their employees in the Bellevue office. The employees I met with were very professional and transparent throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my prior work experience. What are my hobbies. What do I know about the company. Why do I think I'd be a good fit.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I got my first interview through my college career fair- first was with a corporate recruiter very casual and conversational, just getting to know each other and more about the company. second interview they bring you into the office in the location you're interested in- interviewed with two account managers, just whoever was available/in the office. they asked pretty broad questions like why sales and related work experience based on your resume.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

It was a 2 step interview process. First was with some Account Managers and the Sales Managers, the second was the same thing but at a bar drinking a beer. It was super easy and very unclear. I left both interviews not understanding the role but accepted because it was a bunch of fun young loud people. They brainwash you into thinking that's a healthy work environment when your fresh out of school and have no idea.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Start out with a phone call to just get to know you. Then move onto an in person interview in a casual setting where you get to meet account managers and meet other recruiters.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

intitial phone interview to answer general questions, recruiter does not allow much time to speak. in office interview with 2 account executives who just want to make sure that you have people skills and are able to hold a conversation.