Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 20, 2018

2.3

949 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

This was my second time interviewing for the position. I was reached out on LinkedIn last month and did a phone interview with a recruiter. She then set up an in person interview. I met with two account managers and had great conversations. I felt like everything went really well. I never heard back from the job. Even emailed the recruiter to follow up. Very unprofessional and a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn, had a phone interview and then went into the office to speak with about four or five different people, I was asked to come back for a final interview and got food with the sales manager. Casual conversation and very laid back

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Straight-forward. Stream-lined. Was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. Scheduled a phone interview for the next week and then was in the office for an in-person interview by the end of the week. Very conversational, they want to get to know you as a person as much as they want to hear about your experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Initially contacted by Insight Global recruiter on LinkedIn. Had phone screening which led to in person interview. Not impressed by the St. Louis office. I met with two account managers and sales manager (who entered the room chewing food, trying to be cute...not cute). All asked the same questions and gave the same information. Not particuarly difficult interview but persons did not seem interested in speaking much about anything besides the open position. Defintely for people straight out of college with zero work experience who want a career in SALES. Low pay ($30k) for entry level recruiters with no commission. Personally declined position before I received any interview feedback from company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Washington, DC) in December 2017.

Interview

The process took a long long while. I was reached out to on LinkedIn then I had a phone screen, an in person interview on campus, and TWO in person interviews where I had to drive to DC.

I found the process to be unbelievably shallow. The recruiter (bless her heart, she is an extremely kind person), always told me to "look sharp" and "heat treat my hair" before every interview. They did not care about credentials at ALL. As someone who is proud of my major and my college accomplishments, I was disappointed that every person I talked to was very disinterested in any type of community service, volunteering, or prior experience. All they seem to care about was looks and Greek Life. The feedback they had for me at the end of the process only had to do with how "sharp" I looked, not my attributes. Disgusting. I will say, the women in my final round seemed to have good intentions, but it still felt slimy.

As the icing on the cake, one of my interviewers made a "JOKE" about rape, saying a woman he worked with "lied about being raped" in college. I am not sure how I was meant to react to this, but I can tell you it surely soured my view of the company further. I would never want to work in an environment where this type of behavior is a part of the office culture (and from what I saw, it is). Truly the worst interview experience I have ever had.

This company is a trap. I am sorry to anyone who is tricked into working here.

Interview Questions

• How is the food on your college campus? Are you in Greek Life?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter in the Baltimore office. Drove 2.5 hours to the northern VA office to interview in person. Interview lasted about 20 mins. Called the recruiter after to debrief with her; sent the interviewer a thank you email the next day. Never heard another word from either the recruiter or the interviewer despite follow up emails. They never even validated my parking garage ticket like they said they would.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

on campus 15 minute interview, then a visit to the office where you talk to two different account managers for about 10 minutes each and no one ever asks questions about resume or even brings it up through the whole process then you tour the office. Finally, i went to a final lunch interview where i felt that they weren't very interested. Im very personable and thought my personality fit well then i got rejected. You have to travel for both interviews even if you're far away with no reimbursement. Didn't think they looked at my resume at all or asked about any activities.

Interview Questions

• Very conversational and see if you can hold a conversational. didn't ask basically any interview questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Interviewing for a position at insight global was fine. Went through to a final interview to then be declined an offer. Pretty extensive process to be interviewed by mostly 24-25 year olds. After not getting the job with insight global I was tossed around to different “recruiters” for positions elsewhere and that was a complete nightmare. Needless to say, it was a waste of time. Super unorganized and although it doesn’t all fall directly on IG, it was very obvious that there were some discrepancies on their side. Disappointed to say the least.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

A brief 20 minute phone interview with a corporate recruiter then an in person interview at the office with account managers. Next step would be a lunch interview where they go in to more depth. You drive the interview much of the time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Houston, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Insight Globals interview process was very professional and easy. They want to get to know you and why you would be a good fit. There are two interviews, the second being a lunch. Very nice people.