Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.3

866 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Probably one of the most interesting interviews I've ever had. I was reached out to by a recruiter via Likened and we scheduled a phone interview the next day. The account manager I spoke to was very nice and easy to talk to. We even went to the same college which was a great ice breaker. After the phone interview I was scheduled a face-to-face meeting the following week. I met with my recruiter before hand and she told me to prepare 10 questions and just be myself and to carry out the interview like a conversation.

I then met with 3 different account managers who were all very welcoming but did not care to get to know about me or how I would be beneficial to the company (standard interview questions you would think). I divided up my 10 questions between the 3 account managers and felt like I was doing the interviewing.

I was emailed the next week with a rejection letter informing me that I was not a good fit. I was in the waiting room for 20 minutes so I was reading some of my emails on my phone when one of the account managers walked in. Apparently this was a complaint they had. However, one of the account managers was telling me how she was out until 2AM the night before and was hungover. Very confused.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

All they care about is whether you drink or party outside of the office. I felt like I was interviewing to be in a sorority/fraternity again. I spoke to several account managers during the interview process. During my first interview, I waited for 20 minutes before someone finally came in to "interview" me.

After my first in-person interview, I was asked back for a second interview over coffee. They called me several days later to tell me that I received "mixed reviews" from the account managers but that they wanted to offer me another interview to make a better impression, which apparently they "rarely do". When I went in for my third interview, I felt as though they were trying their best to intimidate me and scare me away from the company.

I ended up accepting a job with another staffing firm before even hearing back from them. They finally got back to me over a week later with an email template. Very unprofessional. I have several friends who worked for them as well and quit after a few months. Don't waste your time interviewing with this company unless you are looking to be in a college-like environment.

Interview Questions

• Didn't really ask questions. Talked about themselves the whole time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

There were three in-person interviews and two phone calls. Made it all the way to the last interview with the sales managers and had a very bad experience with them. They were on their phones the whole time and it was like pulling teeth to get them to say anything. Loved all the account managers, but the sales managers really deterred me from offering a positive review.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and easy. It was just a regular conversation about my experiences with school, previous employment and current employment. Also, some other questions were thrown in as well.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Not your typical interview process. They used the time to get to know if you would be a good fit for the position. They did not ask basic interview questions.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn and asked to set up a quick phone screening (15 minutes just to confirm I was interested in the position). The recruiter later set up an in-person interview in the office the following week.
    The in-person interview was very unprofessional. They didn't seem to know that I was coming into the office ahead of time, so I was waiting for 10-15 minutes before someone finally got to me. I talked to two account managers. The first account manager was very thorough and gave me a lot of information about the company, but didn't seem to be interested in or engage in conversation. The second account manager was easy-to-talk to but kept cussing throughout the interview, and how people make "so much money they don't know what to do with it."

I didn't end up making it to the next round but based on that interaction with the company, it was clear it would have never been a positive work place for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Baltimore, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

When asking your own questions about the company became very rushed and short with answers... She had to get off the phone. Asked what sets you apart from other people.

Interview Questions

• What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via phone by the corporate recruiter. She scheduled an official phone interview for the next morning. Very easy going and straight forward, just talking about yourself and she was very helpful. From there, I had two more interviews. One, I met with multiple Account Managers who each asked me questions, such as "why sales?" and "what motivates you?", and was shown around the office. Then, I had a final interview which was essentially grabbing a drink at happy hour, little to no discussion of the position however. I was under the impression I had the job in the bag, but received a phone call the following week stating they had decided to go with someone else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Very simple, just want to see if you can talk to people ands socialize. Great work environment though, got to meet everyone in the office. Not many detailed questions and weren't too stern.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Insight Global (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I went to their office for the interview; it was very quick (not even 20 minutes). I was told I would be talking to and meeting a lot of people but only met 1. Very friendly but a little intimidating because they know exactly what type of person they want to hire and as soon as I got there, I got the feeling I wouldn't fit in - everyone is super bubbly and excited and confident.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit to our company?   Answer Question