Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2017

2.3

886 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Three step process first a corporate recruiter contacts you then if your a fit you will get an in office interview where you will meet with two or more account managers. Then if they like you you go on a lunch interview with the sales manager

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Did not grill me with questions, was a good easy talk getting to know me. Wanted to know what questions I had about the company and the potential role.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Insight Global was a very casual setting to the interview that I had, much like a phone interview or screening. They asked many basic to difficult behavioral questions to see if your personality would be a good fit to become a recruiter. They asked about your interests and what you are looking for in a companys culture and benefits.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you would succeed as a recruiter?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Did a phone interview, then in-person with 5 people in the same day, followed by a one-on-one with the sales manager, then a 2-1 with the sales manager and his regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced adversity?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was so relaxed it was almost misleading. It was very casual and informal in the way we mostly talked about me the whole time. And not even things that seemed to pertain to the job itself. The person I interviewed with was very nice and the conversation seemed to flow well but I unfortunately didn't get a second interview.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global in October 2017.

Interview

There is two rounds! I currently attend a university out of the state from which I wanted to work at- So I flew in for an interview (also do not get reinbursed) and I loved them after the first interview! I talked to three account managers and had so much in common with all of them- however, I found is so unprofessional that they read my resume for the first time while in the interview with me- it was more conversational based than experience based so it was fine but I would've liked them to read my resume before I got there. I made it to the second round which my recruiter said only 2 out of 40 people get and I flew in once again on my own wallet and had my second lunch interview. This round was so unprofessional it was a major turn off for the company. I waited 30 minutes in the room I had my first interview in and no one came to tell me that they would be late or anything.. so after 30 mins the account executive came to grab me for lunch.. she brought someone else with her as well and they were bascially talking to the whole time and didn't seem interested in me and at all and they might've been texting about me at the table- overall, horrible experience and I would not want to work for a company like them. They also asked what other jobs i am applying for which made me uncomfortable

Interview Questions

• What other jobs are you applying for? Why sales? Why insight global?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I was taken into an interview room and got to meet 3 current employees who asked me various questions about myself. The interviewers wanted to get to know me as if they could see if I would do well getting to know others. It wasn't a question blasted interview about business information etc.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you faced rejection and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Insight Global in October 2017.

Interview

After the phone interview I went in for what seemed like a very unorganized and rushed way of getting to know someone. Wouldn't even call it an interview. I felt like I was in sorority recruitment all over again, which isn't terrible but how is that professional? First girl only cared about drinking and the second girl asked me easy interview questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Phila, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I only had to wait 5 minutes before someone entered the room to talk to me. I spoke to 3 different people, all of which had my resume whom I had given to the first woman I spoke to so they must have passed it along. It wasn't so much of an interview as it was just a conversation. It was a very easy interview. It felt easy but you could tell they were judging you on appearance, personality, and whether or not you party.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Talked to them at a career fair and scheduled an on site interview at my college the next day. After that I went to their nearest office a few weeks later for a more formal interview. Was more like a conversation than an actual interview, very easy if you are able to hold a conversation.