Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.3

935 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

One on-campus interview followed by an interview in the office. During the interview in the office, you talk to a few peoples and they all ask you the same things.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Walked in had to use the phone to dial for someone to come out of the sales room to come meet me and put me in a conference room. The recruiter who I had been talking to told me to ask for three people to speak with, none of them were available to speak with me. Very much a younger, sorority/frat kind of vibe, having not been in a sorority wasn't really a fit for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn. We then spoke on the phone for about 15 minutes in which she told me a brief overview of the position and set up a time for a formal interview. I then went on campus to interview for 30 minutes. The interview was mostly small chat and didn't ask that tough of questions. It seemed to be mostly a test of how well you can carry a conversation and present yourself.

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global in November 2017.

Interview

This company is a joke! After reaching out to me because he had seen my resume on LinkedIn, we agreed on a phone interview session. Austin Long told me he would call me on Wednesday at 12pm which was the reason why I took time off of work. At 12:30, he still hadn't called which is why I tried calling him. I wasn't able to reach him so I left a message. Never got back to me. So rude and unprofessional. If companies are not interested, don't set an appointment for an interview and waste people's time!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Insight Global (Columbia, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

They reached out to me on LinkedIn, and I met them in person at a career fair. I had an interview on campus and then an interview in one of their offices.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Tampa, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Everyone I met was amazing. I went in for an interview and met with 3 different people. I then went to a lunch meeting with the sales manager. It was a good experience.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Insight Global in November 2017.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me for an interview over Linkedin. We scheduled a phone interview and played phone tag for about three weeks, until we finally were able to connect. The phone interview was pretty easy and lasted about 30 minutes. I was offered second interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about your background and experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. A recruiter messaged me and we set up a phone interview that lasted around 30 minutes. We then scheduled a one on one interview in the Indy office. I met with an account manager and it felt more like a conversation than it did an interview. I am still waiting to hear back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Columbus, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

Very open ended and much of the conversation is based on the questions that you bring to ask. Also, do not be alarmed by the front office. Sometimes there is no receptionist, just pick up the phone and someone will answer to come and check you in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

first they contact you through linkedin, then phone interview, then in person interview, then lunch or dinner of some sort. be prepared to be talkative definitely more personal type of interview
    interesting interview experience