Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.3

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Was contacted by a corporate recruiter via LinkedIn and asked to do an on campus interview, which went well and was straightforward. Then did an interview at one of their offices and spoke with 3 different people over the course of an hour. The interview went well and I thought I made great conversation and connections with the people I spoke to but was contacted a few days later that they were exploring other candidates. They seem to be mainly looking for good looking, type A people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I had 4 total interviews, including 1 phone interview and 1 on campus interview. The third interview was at the LA office and the last interview was a lunch interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Columbus, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

I was referred to by an employee. Received a LinkedIn message shortly after. Talked on the phone and set up a time to meet in person. Interviewed in person, not easy but not difficult interview. Parking was reimbursed. Everyone was friendly! Only weird part was picking up a phone at the front desk in order for someone to greet me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I went through three different interviews; first with a recruiter, then she sent me to an Insight Global office where I met Senior Account Managers and saw the office. Last was the lunch interview.

Interview Questions

• What three words would your employers use to describe you?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global in March 2017.

Interview

This interview was very different from a normal interview, but I had expected that because the recruiter told me beforehand. It was more of a conversation, which actually made it a lot less nerve-racking. However, I only got to meet with the recruiter I spoke with on the phone and one other account manager in a small conference room. I also had to wait almost 30 mins for the actual interview part to start, which was kind of annoying.

Interview Questions

• I think the only questions asked were, what do you look for in a company? and whether I was truly passionate about wanting the job/industry versus another   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for a recruiting position and the process was relatively quick. I had a second interview and then they invited me to come to their office to "meet the team". Both interviews were very personal, not much about my resume. They care more about you and what motivates you than what you've done in the past.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn and went in for an interview. Talked to about 4 people, thought I did very well. They told me they would contact me, never did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by one on one. Met with a senior recruiter followed by a Account manager. They were very laid back and wanted to see if you fit their culture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy, one week, fast, but I felt uncomfortable at times. They pride themselves in their "fun, easy-going" culture but I honestly felt like I was being judged if I liked to go out and drink or not. I felt that this interview process was very unprofessional, but fun.

Interview Questions

• So do you and your friends like to go out on the weekends?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through linkedin by a corporate recruiter who conducted a brief phone interview. Then was a first round formal interview. I met separately with two different people, neither of which were the ones I was told I would be meeting. After I was invited back for a lunch interview with an account manager and sales manager. The whole interview was about light conversation. They don't care about your education, experience or anything like that. They just want someone who can carry a conversation, fit their mold and go for drinks after work, if that's you great if not this is not your gig. The only cons I was told by a friend who works there is that turnover is high, hence why no one in the office is over 30 and they are always conducting interview for new hires. Great starting point for a career though.