Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Auburn, AL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was casual, more of a getting to know you session than an actual interview. The interviewer asked the standard " Why do you want to work for Insight Global? and What are your strengths and how do you think they will translate to being successful here?"

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and how do you think they will translate and allow you to be successful here?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was in Pittsburgh, allow the position was for a different location. My HR contact got me quite excited about the position, and in a way, it got my hopes up. The first person I interviewed with was very cold and did not take my application very seriously. The following two people were great and even stated that I was "perfect for the position". Sadly I was sent a cold, almost automated email by my HR contact stating that I did not get the position. Although an other recruiter from Insight Global contacted me about a position at a different location, I no longer have the desire to pursue a career with them.

Interview Questions

• They actually wanted you to ask them questions. " it's more of an interview of us rather than you"- Recruiter #2   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

First step was a brief phone interview with a recruiter. Then from there an in person interview was scheduled. After the in person interview there is a final interview to set up. The final interview involves getting drinks with the managers and was very casual.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Insight Global (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Brief and unprofessional. The office was very silent and you couldn't see any people. No receptionist. Felt like I was in a freaky movie. The girls interviewing me were very unorganized and under prepared

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Insight Global (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very casual, fun, and relaxed. I met multiple different people, had great conversation, and was very comfortable with the people I met with. I went to lunch with a hiring manager, and we are pizza. I love pizza.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Very informal interview, they really just want to get to know you on a personal level. Everyone was really nice and welcoming. There was an one on one interview and then in-person interview with the team and then a happy hour / group interview. The floor was open to ask a lot of questions and they asked questions related to your personality only really and not your work style.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Bizarre interview. Was asked one question and that was it. This company obviously self-rates on Glassdoor... (4.4 stars with 4,000 reviews... That's similar to Google's rating. Please.) They're obviously looking for attractive sorority/fraternity members with a little to no brain cells. Extremely high turnover rate I would imagine. Do yourself a favor- have a little more respect for yourself than this. Work somewhere actually reputable.

Interview Questions

• The only thing they asked was "Tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

A brief introduction and chit chat with the HR representative that you have been in contact with followed by an interview with account managers. During my experience I sat down with two account managers that were around the office at that time.

Interview Questions

• It was mainly self driven. The conversation can really flow in any direction that you decide to take it. If you have anything higher than a communication degree, might not be the place for you.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and a recruiter reached out to me the next day. I called and emailed back and received no response back. Several weeks later the recruiter emailed me to meet up while on she was on campus for a job fair.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The interview process is great. It is two interviews to hire and they are both very personable interviews. They make the interview fun and explain the role to you to full detail.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions are about yourself. What have you done in the past? What is your passion and what you want to do professionally.   Answer Question