Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was recruited on LinkedIn, given a short introductory phone interview, followed by in person interviews. I was interviewed in a 1-on-1 environment by 2 account managers followed by their boss, who I believe was a sales manager. First interviewer asked for my resume, quickly skimmed it and went down the major headings and asked me basic questions about it. I thought that was pretty useless because they had no idea who I was coming into it even though I had a phone interview where I had given all of that same information earlier.

Interview Questions

• Have you experienced adversity? Explain one experience where you've faced adversity and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

I absolutely loved the recruiter I talked to, she was a lot of help. My first interview went very well, but my final interview didn't go as I was hoping it would go. I was told that the conversation was going to be easy but it wasn't. I held the conversation the whole entire time and it felt like I was pulling teeth to get him to talk to me and ask me questions. Needless to say, my final interview wasn't the best experience.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process is the best I've had so far and trust me I've had a lot of interviews. They really take the time to get to know you as well as to get you to know the company.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you overcame an overwhelming situation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

A corporate recruiter reached out to me on linked in to set up a phone interview. After that I was brought into their Chicago office for an in-person interview. Super welcoming environment and laid back interview. They recommended having multiple questions prepared. I first met with the Corporate Recruiter to briefly chat and go over how the interview would go, then she brought in one of the Account Managers to speak with me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from a corporate recruiter in Dallas the following day. It primarily consisted of getting to know my background and getting to learn more about the position and the company, and he really emphasized that it was a sales position. That lasted about 40 minutes. I arrived to the office 5 minutes early and was seated in a room. The manager was right on time, but he did not ask many questions and looked extremely bored and uncomfortable. The interview felt very rushed and uncomfortable and I was out of there in 25 minutes. The corporate recruiter was much more pleasant. I asked what the next step would be, and he said there would be an invitation to a happy hour. I received an email that I would not be moving forward about 2 weeks later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview first, then an in-person interview. The phone interview was very general, casual, and flowed easily. The NEXT DAY I had the one on one interview in person and the recruiter asked me many of the same questions, and it was very repetitive from the day before. She remembered nothing we talked about only 24 hours ago, and it was a very awkward situation. Interesting for someone recruiting recruiters. Big red flag.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward. It started as a phone interview and then moved on to a one on one interview with the recruiter. The recruiter was very helpful and easy to talk to. However, you do need to have a strong interest in sales since it was a sales type position.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Heavily recruit from college campus's. Set up an interview at our campus career fair. Conduct first round of interviews on campus, these are short 15 minute interviews. The questions are basic and what would be expected like what in your past has most shaped you to be ready for a career and tell something about yourself i cannot find on your resume. They are all about you being outgoing and able to develop and build relationships so the initial interview builds on this. After your initial interview you will travel to the closest local office for your next interview with HR/ the team leader or sales director you would possibly work under. If you desire a location farther away, they advise that you can do most of your interviewing at the closest branch but must fly to the location you want to be at for the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What from your experience or history has most shaped you to be ready for a career?   Answer Question
    • Q: Tell me something about you that I cannot find on your resume?   Answer Question
    • Q: What are you looking for from a company or specific job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Interview

Contacted via Linked in, had a phone interview and then called in for an in-person interview.

Phone interview was easy and pretty laid back. The person who contacted helped me with the in-person interview, giving me talking points and other tips to be successful.

In-person interview felt rushed, not at all like what i was prompted for. Did not give any information for the following steps or how my app would be processed further. I overheard another interview going on with different interviewers and wished I had been with them instead.

Interview Questions

• Why sales? Why do you think you are a good fit for the company?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

The interview went well. I spoke to I really enjoyed it and the people were super nice. I ended up getting the job I will be starting there soon hopefully, it was an enjoyable experience!