Insight Global Recruiter Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2017

2.3

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Contacted by the head recruiter via LinkedIn. Set up an initial phone interview with her, then we decided to set up a in person interview at the office. 2 interviews, and one person to walk you out at the end. One odd thing though...I had given my resume to these people at 2 or 3 separate career fairs AND head recruiter had called me months ago. Kinda unsettling.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Very easygoing interview, mostly conversational to see if you are capable of engaging with clients in a friendly way. The interview process itself took only a week and everyone in the office was friendly and welcoming.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Recruited through on campus job fair, the recruiter was extremely nice and helpful. The second interview wasn't what I was told to expect, I didn't get to tour the office nor did I meet the other corporate recruiter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Super laid back and conversational. I could tell they were looking for extremely preppy greek-life people. Although I wanted the job in order to get experience and grow in my career, I just couldn't channel my inner-preppy sorority girl. The office was cool though, and I didn't leave thinking it was a horrible experience. Definitely easy for my first big-girl interview post-graduation. If you land an interview, make sure to drinks tons of coffee beforehand so that you can come off as one of those overly-excited girls who is going through college recruitment or something.

Interview Questions

• What was your experience in college like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiter from Insight Global found me via LinkedIn. I did a phone screen and passed that. She just asked me about my background. Second step was an in-person interview. That went well too, but a couple days later they told me I wasn't the right fit for the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

They contacted me through Linkedin and told me to submit my resume through their online application. I was then contacted for a phone interview that only took about 5 minutes. It was super casual and mainly consisted of us talking about our college experiences. I was then invited for an in person interview. I met in a very small room at their San Francisco office. The person who interviewed me was very nice and overly enthusiastic but she seemed very rushed and like she did not want to be there. It seemed extremely fake. She also asked very basic questions and told me she liked everything I said after I said it. She also just kept asking if I had andy questions for her. It only lasted about 15 minutes. I received an email a week later stating that I was a great candidate but they had better options.
    Overall this company seems very fake and I think everything happens for a reason, so I probably wouldn't have gotten along with a bunch of fake sorority girls.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first. The Recruiter I was working with was very enthusiastic and friendly. She set up an interview at the location I would be potentially working at with the HR team there. The face to face interview was very low key. I didn't get a good vibe from the office at all. The person I was supposed to be meeting with wasn't there. I walked around the office like a lost puppy since no one was in sight for about twenty minutes when I arrived.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Initial 15 minute phone call, then 30 minute in office interview, then out to lunch for final interview. Asked questions about my life and work history. Want you to be very outgoing and energetic.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why do you want to work in sales?
      Q. What makes you a good candidate for this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Overall experience was great. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel comfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was got a message from LinkedIn from a corporate recruiter and she asked if I wanted to do a quick phone interview the same day. She ended up being in a meeting where I waited 30 more minutes past the scheduled time without notice. Very average questions. She told me at the end to just meet her in person at the career fair we had at my campus the week after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Recruiter on LinkedIn contacted me and we chose a good time to speak on the phone. She asked many questions about my current position, past experiences (lots of questions on this), and why sales. She was very friendly. Set up an interview for the following Monday. Said she would call me for confirmation and to give me some interview tips. No call Monday so I called her and she gave me very helpful tips. Got to the firm in San Francisco. The guy that was supposed to interview me was late so another guy came in to talk to me a little bit. Interview was short. No call back until a week later saying that other candidates were better.