Insight Global Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Sales Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

During the interview process for Insight Global I interviewed with 3 different people. The setting and conversations qualify as the most welcoming of any of my interviews up to this point. The overall energy was great and immediately felt as I walked through the door. You could tell that the atmosphere there was motivating and honestly gave me a great feeling upon arrival. I did not get selected for the job but have absolutely nothing negative to say about the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about the opportunity for sales?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global in June 2015.

Interview

First I was set up with a recruiter through a friend, and we made great conversation during the initial screening and set up an in-person interview with a hiring manager at the location I was looking to work at. I talked to three people during the interview, they were all really friendly but I noticed the second person interviewing me came off slightly bored, and the 3rd person who was the main hiring manager was already wrapping up our conversation after two minutes. All I can remember she asked was if I was in a sorority in college, and then if I had questions. I walked out feeling pretty good considering I was extremely outgoing and personable. She told me no matter what that I would receive a call on Friday. Not only did I not receive a call, but when I called them they told me to contact my recruiter whom I called and he didn't answer. I also emailed him with no response yet. I found it really strange my recruiter ignored me because we talked multiple times and he seemed genuinely interested in me.. guess not Ha.

This company's high reviews surprised me. There's a difference between being busy and being disrespectful. If you say you'll call Friday, call. Ignorance isn't bliss, it's highly unprofessional and I can imagine I'm not the only one they rejected by cutting off communication. No longer interested in working with them even if they do call back. Do better IG.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your college?
      Were you in a sorority?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Bellevue, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

Received a phone call from a Recruiter who found my profile via Monster.com. She asked me several fairly easy questions, then scheduled me for a group panel interview. No receptionist at the front desk. They seem to not even realize how I was set up with an interview. (The recruiter out of Atlanta set me up with the interview, not one of the employees at the Bellevue location). The interview was more informational, and trying to get a feel of your personality.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global in April 2012.

Interview

The interviewer visited the University of Southern California to recruit students with the intended graduation date of May 2012. She was very cordial and straightforward about what it is they do, though I had some intimation that she was a bit deceptive and glorified the work experience. It was a one-on-one interview where she largely briefed me on the job, rather than really interviewing me.

Interview Questions

I got the feeling that they needed me more than I needed them. To me, that said that there is likely a high turnover rate.