Insight Global Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.4

61 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Fremont, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I had an initial interview with Insight Global to go over my experience and expectations. After the initial interview I was sent out for interviews with potential employers. The person who is assisting me in my job search, Tara Rohar, came along with my for my interview and sat in. This helped take some of the edge off, I get really nervous in interviews. After the interview was over she gave me helpful pointers and feed back from the employer.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were very straight forward. Tell me about your experience and where do you see your self in this company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Contacted by the head recruiter via LinkedIn. Set up an initial phone interview with her, then we decided to set up a in person interview at the office. 2 interviews, and one person to walk you out at the end. One odd thing though...I had given my resume to these people at 2 or 3 separate career fairs AND head recruiter had called me months ago. Kinda unsettling.

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic and I got called in to meet one on one with a recruiter after they had reviewed my resume. I was told to prepare questions and dress was business professional. It was kind of unusual because the recruiter was more interested in talking about their own experiences than getting to know me as an applicant. I felt that this negatively impacted my interview because I wanted to come across as someone who would be good in sales, but I felt that I would have needed to interrupt my interviewer to come across that way.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be fit for a career in sales?   1 Answer

Senior Inventory Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty quick overall. I came into meet the recruiter briefly and a month later, I started the interviewing process with the hiring company. When actually interviewing with the hiring company, I only met with 2 of the 8 people that I was supposed to meet with.

Technical Staffing Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Good insight into role and company culture. The staff was welcoming and prepared you for interview. High energy. Many recent college grads. Seems like they knew what they were looking for for a potential employee in this role.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Very easygoing interview, mostly conversational to see if you are capable of engaging with clients in a friendly way. The interview process itself took only a week and everyone in the office was friendly and welcoming.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a position at a startup company. The interview process was great and I felt very supported by my recruiter. In the end, I declined the position at said company because the recruiter was not clear that I would be employed by IG.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global (Newark, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I talked to Marissa over the phone and got ALL my questions answered, she set up the interview with Stanford and she called me to let me know they accepted me!!!

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me if I was interested in a contract position at UCSF. I said that I was interested and the recruiter submitted my resume to the hiring manager. A few days later I was contacted for an in-person interview at UCSF and was offer the contract position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult end-user?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Recruited through on campus job fair, the recruiter was extremely nice and helpful. The second interview wasn't what I was told to expect, I didn't get to tour the office nor did I meet the other corporate recruiter.