Insight Global Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.4

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process is very friendly and talkative. Everyone was very happy and eager to learn more about me. I got a really strong understanding of what the company was like and what I would be doing in my first role.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global (Newark, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I talked to Marissa over the phone and got ALL my questions answered, she set up the interview with Stanford and she called me to let me know they accepted me!!!

Senior QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied to it through referral and attended in person interview at san francisco , California followed by phone screen, after I accepted offer they did background check. the complete process took around 3 to 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• basic java and system test to automate a scenario given   Answer Question

Help Desk Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Ramon, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process went through a few filters: a couple of phone interviews, person to person interviews. Everything was done by very professional individuals. Company gave me the chance to relocate from one State to where the job is located before I could continue with my person to person interview.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Recruited through on campus job fair, the recruiter was extremely nice and helpful. The second interview wasn't what I was told to expect, I didn't get to tour the office nor did I meet the other corporate recruiter.

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Initially recruited through LinkedIn. Had a brief phone interview to learn more about the position. Schedule an in person interview briefly after the phone interview. The interviewer was very warm and nice and the interview itself lasted no longer than thirty minutes. I was asked basic questions about what interests me about sales and Insight Global itself, then I took some time to ask a handful of questions myself. A lot questions you are asked are about how your previous experience will translate over into you being a personable sales person.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Ramon, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone screening interview in which the company asked me about my experience and skills. The second and last interview was at the client's location. Insight Global helped me to prepare on the possible set of question I might face at the client. The interview was smooth, and it was a two way interview.

Interview Questions

• What were your specific roles in the projects you did?   1 Answer

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Jr Account Manager called and emailed me saying I was a great fit for this FTE position she has. Once I interviewed (2 phone and 1 FTF, I got an offer). I then discovered she was mistaken. It was really a contract role. It got escalated to the Sr. Account Manager who apologized and told me it's contract for X amount of time and 99% it will be turn into FTE

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter at Insight Global who found my resume on an online jobs board. I was first screened over the phone, and fortunately got to meet the interviewers in person. We established a good understanding of my skillset and expectations. A month later, I was contacted when an opportunity came up. I agreed to be submitted since the role looked interesting. I had a phone screen and an in-person interview with the client firm. I also accepted the job when it was offered.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I drove down to their office and was interviewed by three different people separately. The interviews were very casual in the sense as they only wanted to know more about your character. They really wanted to see whether or not you could hold a conversation and if you had charisma.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I thought the most important qualities of a salesman were.   Answer Question