Insight Global Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.4

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global (Newark, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I talked to Marissa over the phone and got ALL my questions answered, she set up the interview with Stanford and she called me to let me know they accepted me!!!

Senior QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied to it through referral and attended in person interview at san francisco , California followed by phone screen, after I accepted offer they did background check. the complete process took around 3 to 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• basic java and system test to automate a scenario given   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

A lot of the time someone reaches out to you and they are so easy to talk to, it's a very conversational phone screen, learning about your background, interests and to see how well you can connect to someone over the phone.

If you pass that, you're brought on site where you meet a couple of Account Managers who screen you, learn about your background, and essentially you're supposed to ask them a lot of questions about them, why they chose sales, things about Insight Global, and just get to know them personally - it's pretty easy! The whole idea is to see if you can build a relationship with them (that's what you're being hired for - sales!)

If that goes well you're brought on for a final lunch/coffee/happy hour date - it's too see how well you present yourself in a social setting. It's extremely conversational at this point; really seeing if you're great with conversation, your confident, personable, professional, and sharp!

Interview Questions

• Why should we pick you, what makes you better than everyone else we've interviewed?   1 Answer

Help Desk Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Ramon, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process went through a few filters: a couple of phone interviews, person to person interviews. Everything was done by very professional individuals. Company gave me the chance to relocate from one State to where the job is located before I could continue with my person to person interview.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Recruited through on campus job fair, the recruiter was extremely nice and helpful. The second interview wasn't what I was told to expect, I didn't get to tour the office nor did I meet the other corporate recruiter.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiter from Insight Global found me via LinkedIn. I did a phone screen and passed that. She just asked me about my background. Second step was an in-person interview. That went well too, but a couple days later they told me I wasn't the right fit for the company.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by one of Insight Global's corporate recruiters after posting my resume online. A brief preliminary phone call was followed by an in-person office in their San Francisco office and eventually a final round interview. In the days leading up to the first of these two interviews, my corporate recruiter could not have been more helpful in preparing me for what to expect and answering any questions that I had. The interviews themselves could better be described as conversations. In each, I met with a handful of Insight employees who went over my background as well as what I'm looking for in my career. Everyone was so warm and welcoming and the whole process was so much more comfortable than a standard job interview. I fell in love with the company and accepted my job offer on the spot!!

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Initially recruited through LinkedIn. Had a brief phone interview to learn more about the position. Schedule an in person interview briefly after the phone interview. The interviewer was very warm and nice and the interview itself lasted no longer than thirty minutes. I was asked basic questions about what interests me about sales and Insight Global itself, then I took some time to ask a handful of questions myself. A lot questions you are asked are about how your previous experience will translate over into you being a personable sales person.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter via LinkedIn. We had a phone interview and then they set up an in-person interview in one of their offices. I had checked the glassdoor reviews prior to going in and they were pretty on-par; the interview seemed very much like sorority rush, and I felt as though it were more of a chatty conversation than a chance for me to showcase my skills. I ended up speaking with three people and left the interview feeling like I had some great conversations but unsure how it went because I was only really asked one question about my background.

Interview Questions

• Give one or more examples of challenges you've faced at work and how you overcame them.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

It is incredibly quick Process and the recruiters keep you informed every step of the way.

The Phone Screen is normally a review of your skills and to see if you would be a good fit for a consulting Role within their organization.

In Person interviews are normally with the client you would be working with for Insight Global and plan for at least an hour of your time for this interview. Also Plan to be early for it so you can have time to get to know the engagement manager.

Also, I have found it helpful for the engagement manager to join in with the Client interviews. It helps give them an idea of what the client is looking for and it helps you understand the working relationship.

Interview Questions

• How to you handle ambiguous working environments?   1 Answer