Insight Global Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Screened by a corporate recruiter over the phone.

Two weeks later, I went onsite in Bellevue and met with two account managers and one sales manager. Each representative told me a little about themselves and talked about Insight Global. Each representative asked three questions. After the interview, I was shown around the office.

A week later, I went in for a lunch interview. Met with the sales manager and one other new account manager. I was told it was very casual and we talked about work but it was mostly casual conversations.

Process seemed a bit too easy. I received all positive feedback and felt like I was led on at the lunch interview but didn't receive an offer. This company has a very sales driven culture and definitely makes new employees rate on Glassdoor. They are second to TEKsystems right now but will probably overtake them soon. If you want to work hard and you are money motivated, this place might be for you. Overall, not a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic recruiter questions
    What motivates you?
    Why do you want to go into recruiting?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

A corporate recruiter contacted me about my resume, and he was very upbeat and excited about Insight Global. It was pretty contagious. He asked me questions pertaining to my education background and work experience. He also asked me a variety of informal questions as well. It was a very welcoming phone interview. After that I came into the office for a face to face interview. I met two account managers, and they informed me about the possibility of growth and opportunity with the company. After that I came in and the Sales Manager took me out for lunch, which was very pleasant! We went back to the office and I was offered the job!

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Kansas City, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter via LinkedIn, and we set up a phone interview. The phone interview was very laid back, mostly conversational and just validating information. I was then invited to an in person interview to their office in Kansas City. During the in person interview I met with multiple employees, and again, the interview was very conversational with a few questions. Very laid back. Ignore that I got an offer, still waiting to hear back about the next interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn, a corporate recruiter emailed me the following day and set up a phone interview. That went well and they invited me to the Grand Rapids office for an in person interview. I was scheduled to meet with one account manager, but when I got to their office they said he could no longer meet with me. I drove 2 hours to find this out, so instead I met with two other people in the office to have a casual conversation. It went well with both of them and then I didn't hear back from the company, so three weeks after the interview I emailed the corporate recruiter I dealt with and it took her a few days to email me back saying that I didn't get the job. Waste of my time and energy.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me any questions, just casual conversation about what I like to do for fun.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Bellevue, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very quick and efficient, corporate recruiters reach out within a day and are the most positive people to interact with. They truly find the best talent and motivated individuals to work within their company.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Campus interview; was supposed to get a phone call or at least an email as to what the next step was - whether I got the next interview or not - and I never heard from them.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Insight Global
      What motivates you
      Give me a few strengths and weaknesses
      Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and had a phone screening interview. Afterward I was set up with an in person interview and given some tips. The interview was a complete waste of time. I wasn't asked any questions of substance and my interviewer had clearly never looked at my resume before. I was suppose to meet with multiple people but after 20 minutes she told me no one else was available. The corporate recruiter who told me to call her after the interviewer proceeded to ignore my calls. I wish I hadn't wasted time prepping for the interview, paying for parking, dry cleaning my clothes, etc. Looks like other people have had similar negative experiences and that this company is only looking for sorority girls and frat guys.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was initially contacted by their internal recruiter via LinkedIn and talked with her on the phone for about 30 minutes. We talked mostly about my involvement on my college campus and my personality. She requested that I go into the office for a face to face interview. Upon arrival at the office, I was interviewed by 4 people and all were friendly and easy to talk to. I would recommend being prepared to discuss how your personality is a good fit for a sales position. They want to know you the person, not you the employee. After my initial in person interview, I was asked back for a final interview with the sales managers. After an hour long interview at a local coffee shop, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for sales and for Insight Global?   1 Answer
    • What's an example of how you've used your network to further yourself professionally?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview, face-to-face, then if they really like you they'll invite you to a lunch/happy hour interview. It is a good sign if you get offered to go to the lunch interview.

Interview Questions

• I heard mixed reviews about this company but figured I'd give it a shot. After getting offered the lunch interview, I declined. During the face-to-face, you'll meet with very attractive women who will try to intimidate you while at the same time BSing you with their "success stories" They ask you about your goals because they'll hire you as a "recruiter" while trying to set you up for sales. They basically under pay you and make you miserable so that you'll promote into sales. No thanks.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Grand Rapids, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

I was first introduced to two Account Managers for a personality screening. The next day I met with our Sales Manager- we had a great lunch and he offered me the job at the end of the meal.

Interview Questions

• Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer