Insight Global Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2017

2.3

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Started off great with the regional recruiter. Went in for the interview and was placed with random employees who I was not supposed to be meeting with. The interview was very unorganized and you could tell they were not prepared.

Interview Questions

• Nothing relevant to the job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Screened by a corporate recruiter over the phone.

Two weeks later, I went onsite in Bellevue and met with two account managers and one sales manager. Each representative told me a little about themselves and talked about Insight Global. Each representative asked three questions. After the interview, I was shown around the office.

A week later, I went in for a lunch interview. Met with the sales manager and one other new account manager. I was told it was very casual and we talked about work but it was mostly casual conversations.

Process seemed a bit too easy. I received all positive feedback and felt like I was led on at the lunch interview but didn't receive an offer. This company has a very sales driven culture and definitely makes new employees rate on Glassdoor. They are second to TEKsystems right now but will probably overtake them soon. If you want to work hard and you are money motivated, this place might be for you. Overall, not a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic recruiter questions
      What motivates you?
      Why do you want to go into recruiting?
      Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

A corporate recruiter contacted me about my resume, and he was very upbeat and excited about Insight Global. It was pretty contagious. He asked me questions pertaining to my education background and work experience. He also asked me a variety of informal questions as well. It was a very welcoming phone interview. After that I came into the office for a face to face interview. I met two account managers, and they informed me about the possibility of growth and opportunity with the company. After that I came in and the Sales Manager took me out for lunch, which was very pleasant! We went back to the office and I was offered the job!

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Kansas City, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter via LinkedIn, and we set up a phone interview. The phone interview was very laid back, mostly conversational and just validating information. I was then invited to an in person interview to their office in Kansas City. During the in person interview I met with multiple employees, and again, the interview was very conversational with a few questions. Very laid back. Ignore that I got an offer, still waiting to hear back about the next interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn, a corporate recruiter emailed me the following day and set up a phone interview. That went well and they invited me to the Grand Rapids office for an in person interview. I was scheduled to meet with one account manager, but when I got to their office they said he could no longer meet with me. I drove 2 hours to find this out, so instead I met with two other people in the office to have a casual conversation. It went well with both of them and then I didn't hear back from the company, so three weeks after the interview I emailed the corporate recruiter I dealt with and it took her a few days to email me back saying that I didn't get the job. Waste of my time and energy.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me any questions, just casual conversation about what I like to do for fun.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was really great. It began with an initial phone screening by a corporate recruiter followed by an in-office interview, a lunch and happy hour interview with the sales managers. In all of these interviews they are really looking at your ability to not only talk about your experience but most importantly to create connections with people and carry a meaningful conversation. The Account Manager position ( which is ultimately what you will be promoting to) will require you to have great people skills and if that is something you cannot do then the job may not be for you. Overall the interview process was very smooth as I had a ton of support from my corporate recruiter who guided me every single step of the way. Make sure you let your personality shine and be very open and communicative with your recruiter - they are there to help you!

Interview Questions

• You have had multiple jobs/job experience - why Insight Global   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Bellevue, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very quick and efficient, corporate recruiters reach out within a day and are the most positive people to interact with. They truly find the best talent and motivated individuals to work within their company.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by one of Insight Global's corporate recruiters after posting my resume online. A brief preliminary phone call was followed by an in-person office in their San Francisco office and eventually a final round interview. In the days leading up to the first of these two interviews, my corporate recruiter could not have been more helpful in preparing me for what to expect and answering any questions that I had. The interviews themselves could better be described as conversations. In each, I met with a handful of Insight employees who went over my background as well as what I'm looking for in my career. Everyone was so warm and welcoming and the whole process was so much more comfortable than a standard job interview. I fell in love with the company and accepted my job offer on the spot!!

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Campus interview; was supposed to get a phone call or at least an email as to what the next step was - whether I got the next interview or not - and I never heard from them.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Insight Global
      What motivates you
      Give me a few strengths and weaknesses
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Portland, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

At first had a phone screen to test soft skills and overall abilities, then I had an in person interview with multiple senior employees and teh last step was a final interview with the sales manager, and boss of the office.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions during the interview process, overall it was just the ability to hold a conversation, stay attentive, and be professional throughout.   1 Answer