Insight Global Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Brief phone interview, then all day interview. Went to lunch with a handful of people in the office, and also went through a "receiving line" of everyone in the office. ASK QUESTIONS! They will cover just about everything, but make sure you think of something.

Interview Questions

• The only one I can really remember is where they insisted I ask a question. And it wasn't a situation where I hadn't been engaged during the process.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Started off great with the regional recruiter. Went in for the interview and was placed with random employees who I was not supposed to be meeting with. The interview was very unorganized and you could tell they were not prepared.

Interview Questions

• Nothing relevant to the job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Screened by a corporate recruiter over the phone.

Two weeks later, I went onsite in Bellevue and met with two account managers and one sales manager. Each representative told me a little about themselves and talked about Insight Global. Each representative asked three questions. After the interview, I was shown around the office.

A week later, I went in for a lunch interview. Met with the sales manager and one other new account manager. I was told it was very casual and we talked about work but it was mostly casual conversations.

Process seemed a bit too easy. I received all positive feedback and felt like I was led on at the lunch interview but didn't receive an offer. This company has a very sales driven culture and definitely makes new employees rate on Glassdoor. They are second to TEKsystems right now but will probably overtake them soon. If you want to work hard and you are money motivated, this place might be for you. Overall, not a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic recruiter questions
      What motivates you?
      Why do you want to go into recruiting?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn, a corporate recruiter emailed me the following day and set up a phone interview. That went well and they invited me to the Grand Rapids office for an in person interview. I was scheduled to meet with one account manager, but when I got to their office they said he could no longer meet with me. I drove 2 hours to find this out, so instead I met with two other people in the office to have a casual conversation. It went well with both of them and then I didn't hear back from the company, so three weeks after the interview I emailed the corporate recruiter I dealt with and it took her a few days to email me back saying that I didn't get the job. Waste of my time and energy.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me any questions, just casual conversation about what I like to do for fun.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of the interview process. I got contacted by one of their Corporate Recruiters based in SF and we had a great first phone interview (lasted about 30 min). After that she gave me incredible prep for my next in-person interview in the SF office, where I spoke with 3 different Account Managers (lasted about 1.5 hours). After my second interview and about 2 days of waiting, I made it to the third and final lunch interview with one Account Manager. I thought the lunch went well (lasted about 40 min) because it felt more like a casual conversation rather than a formal interview. Unfortunately, my recruiter called me a week later giving me the bad news that I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the most challenging experiences you've ever faced?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Campus interview; was supposed to get a phone call or at least an email as to what the next step was - whether I got the next interview or not - and I never heard from them.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Insight Global
      What motivates you
      Give me a few strengths and weaknesses
      Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and had a phone screening interview. Afterward I was set up with an in person interview and given some tips. The interview was a complete waste of time. I wasn't asked any questions of substance and my interviewer had clearly never looked at my resume before. I was suppose to meet with multiple people but after 20 minutes she told me no one else was available. The corporate recruiter who told me to call her after the interviewer proceeded to ignore my calls. I wish I hadn't wasted time prepping for the interview, paying for parking, dry cleaning my clothes, etc. Looks like other people have had similar negative experiences and that this company is only looking for sorority girls and frat guys.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

The whole process was very fast paced. I was recruited out of school by a campus recruiter and was invited to interview at the Rosemont, IL branch. This is where I interviewed with 5 members of the office from various different roles ranging from Account Managers and office manager. They were all very type A personalities. The qualities that stood out to me was that you needed to be self-motivated and very outgoing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insight Global (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Talked with a corporate recruiter, arranged to meet in person only a few days later. I appreciated the quick turn around time. Met with two individuals, casual 45 minutes in totally. Business professional dress, this is how they dress everyday in the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview which went really well. The recruiter I was in contact with the entire interview process was great. Went to the in person interview at the Seattle office and I thought it went decently well. My only concern was it seemed very unorganized when I was there. The interviewers really did not have much to say and kind of expected me to just keep talking about things we had already discussed/things I already knew the answer to. They were never clear about what the role was and did not indicate how it changed from recruiting to sales. Overall very casual experience.