Insight Global Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Global Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with several different people all one at a time! Very conversational with questions about the job worked naturally into the conversation. After that I had 2 interviews with 2 of the upper level mangers a couple days later before getting the job offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about me and my life and what I did in college!   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Insight Global

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process included two in person interviews with the team and a tour of the office where you got to get a hands on feel for the environment and work place culture.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Brief phone interview, then all day interview. Went to lunch with a handful of people in the office, and also went through a "receiving line" of everyone in the office. ASK QUESTIONS! They will cover just about everything, but make sure you think of something.

Interview Questions

• The only one I can really remember is where they insisted I ask a question. And it wasn't a situation where I hadn't been engaged during the process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of the interview process. I got contacted by one of their Corporate Recruiters based in SF and we had a great first phone interview (lasted about 30 min). After that she gave me incredible prep for my next in-person interview in the SF office, where I spoke with 3 different Account Managers (lasted about 1.5 hours). After my second interview and about 2 days of waiting, I made it to the third and final lunch interview with one Account Manager. I thought the lunch went well (lasted about 40 min) because it felt more like a casual conversation rather than a formal interview. Unfortunately, my recruiter called me a week later giving me the bad news that I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the most challenging experiences you've ever faced?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Not your typical interview process. Insight Global is looking for a confident and outgoing individual who is capable of holding up a basic conversation. The first two interviews were held in the office and the last was off site at a restaurant for a drink to see how you can hold up in a casual environment.

Interview Questions

• What about your education or previous work experience makes you stand out against your competition?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a very relaxed interview process. Spoke to multiple people consecutively, and then went out to lunch to gauge a personality fit, as this is a highly personable role.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Insight Global (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Be yourself - you'll meet with numerous numbers of the team and they want to get to know you. The end goal is to eventually get into sales (whether recruiting or Account Management) and they want to make sure they can see you driving conversations and someone they can see in front of clients.

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in the opportunity/what do I know about IG   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

The whole process was very fast paced. I was recruited out of school by a campus recruiter and was invited to interview at the Rosemont, IL branch. This is where I interviewed with 5 members of the office from various different roles ranging from Account Managers and office manager. They were all very type A personalities. The qualities that stood out to me was that you needed to be self-motivated and very outgoing.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight Global.

Interview

Started off great with the regional recruiter. Went in for the interview and was placed with random employees who I was not supposed to be meeting with. The interview was very unorganized and you could tell they were not prepared.

Interview Questions

• Nothing relevant to the job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

A lot of the time someone reaches out to you and they are so easy to talk to, it's a very conversational phone screen, learning about your background, interests and to see how well you can connect to someone over the phone.

If you pass that, you're brought on site where you meet a couple of Account Managers who screen you, learn about your background, and essentially you're supposed to ask them a lot of questions about them, why they chose sales, things about Insight Global, and just get to know them personally - it's pretty easy! The whole idea is to see if you can build a relationship with them (that's what you're being hired for - sales!)

If that goes well you're brought on for a final lunch/coffee/happy hour date - it's too see how well you present yourself in a social setting. It's extremely conversational at this point; really seeing if you're great with conversation, your confident, personable, professional, and sharp!

Interview Questions

• Why should we pick you, what makes you better than everyone else we've interviewed?   1 Answer