Insight Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

They were upfront in telling me that was going to be subject to a base pay, and would only earn I. The mid 40'sk$ for the first three years. The interview procces was the most standard and elemantry of the 4 or 5 I've done recently. Act professionally and answer professionally and I will say you will do well. 1:1 interview took about 1 hour. Again these were questions about my previous work experience, performance, goals ect. It seemed to me they hire people from all walks of the world. I look forward to reading some Glassdoor reviews on Insight

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Insight?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Insight

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight.

Interview

The process starts with a phone interview (basics of what you do/talk around my CV/targets achieved/reasons for leaving etc.) then I had to complete a behavioural profile and a learning questionnaire, then I had a face to face interview with the Sales Manager/Director and HR.

Everyone was friendly when I waited in Reception, there was no receptionist but loads of employees walked past and asked if I was okay and if I wasn't being seen to.

There are pictures of the fun days they have up in reception too - gives a good vibe!

Interview Questions

• Various competency based questions and 30/60/90 day plan   1 Answer